ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so does anyone here has the metal plague missing from the gatling gun?
I thought I got the perfect figure, but mine suffers from the same problem :lol

What metal plaque?

this one. I want to know if this a second batch only problem or most of the figures will have similar problem :dunno
hnk1.jpg

Which retailer is this? As it looks wicked!!

Thanks Eam :hi5: I ordered mine from CollectiblesDirect but hurry as there were only two left in stock when i ordered mine on Tuesday. However, they will be getting more in stock soon cos i want another 2 more!!! :yess: :lol

Ah yes, those guys! I am looking for one to house my Iron Man Gantry

Iron Man Gantry!!!! :panic::horror:panic::horror Just love that piece! I've wanted to own that set since it got released but never pulled the trigger incase i became hooked on 1/6 figures!! :lol:lol would love to see some pics of your set up Eam :exactly:

P.S. Check the dimensions pal cos i'm pretty sure that the Gantry would be too wide for these cases...

Iron Man Gantry!!!! :panic::horror:panic::horror Just love that piece! I've wanted to own that set since it got released but never pulled the trigger incase i became hooked on 1/6 figures!! :lol:lol would love to see some pics of your set up Eam :exactly:

P.S. Check the dimensions pal cos i'm pretty sure that the Gantry would be too wide for these cases...

Yeah, I am going to look into seeing if I can get something made.

You should friend me on facebook, I'm easy to find! :)

Back