ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e7esaqu3.jpg

uvejamyb.jpg

e5ujeteg.jpg

9azagequ.jpg

Little pics ! Better quality pictures are coming !

So happy , i'm like a child

I exaggerated slightly - preordered in May.

From BBTS customer support today:

Thank you for emailing about the HD Masterpiece Terminator figure. We are anticipating that item to arrive here within the next 1-2 weeks.

I am really looking forward to this guy.

I exaggerated slightly - preordered in May.

From BBTS customer support today:

Thank you for emailing about the HD Masterpiece Terminator figure. We are anticipating that item to arrive here within the next 1-2 weeks.

I am really looking forward to this guy.

usually EB ship their item fast.
I don't know if it's because of high demands or their too busy with other projects, it took forever to release another batch of this.
I also want to preorder their masked rider, but it still out of stock on their website :dunno

I took some outdoor shots from my roofterrace today:

IMG_2856_2_small.jpg

IMG_2872_2_small.jpg

IMG_2897_3_small.jpg

I have yet to weather the V1 jacket to be battle damaged, but I'll keep the sleeve on. I know it's not movie accurate, but I prefer him with both arms intact.

Great pics! :rock Thats what i wanted to do!! I take it your just using the jacket from the clean version T-800?

Great pics! :rock Thats what i wanted to do!! I take it your just using the jacket from the clean version T-800?

Thanks. Yeah, it's the clean version from the V1 T-800. I still am planning to weather it, I'll have to hit V-Raptor up to get some tips. I will keep the left arm intact though, so he can be posed with both weapons. When I receive the DX13, I will decide if I want screen accuracy for the Enterbay or not.

Thanks. Yeah, it's the clean version from the V1 T-800. I still am planning to weather it, I'll have to hit V-Raptor up to get some tips. I will keep the left arm intact though, so he can be posed with both weapons. When I receive the DX13, I will decide if I want screen accuracy for the Enterbay or not.

Thats exactly what i wanted to do with mine. i wanted to have the damaged arm removed and replaced by the full arm like yours, but that would entail me finding another clean version leather jacket as i already have my clean T-800 posed and displayed. The jackets on eBay go for crazy money!!! :horror

Back