ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this one. I want to know if this a second batch only problem or most of the figures will have similar problem :dunno
hnk1.jpg

Mine came upside down, at least its not missing, if you scout around you can actually find the real G.E plaque and just print it out. Or go to 1/6 scale king, they specialize in 1/6 and any scale printed items, they do custom prints, and can print on thin metal (its where I got my custo m license plates for my Indy last crusade bikes). Im sure they can print one up for you on thin flexible metal and their prices are great! I believe the website is onesixthscaleking.com. Now also know that the enterbay minigun has a modified plate, like where it says "Manufacture" it should say G.E., but it says "Enterbay" probably due to licensing and such, plus its a clever way to mark your minigun, I believe ive seen some rather funny minigun plates somewhere before, referencing "ole painless" and such

this one. I want to know if this a second batch only problem or most of the figures will have similar problem :dunno

Mine came upside down, at least its not missing, if you scout around you can actually find the real G.E plaque and just print it out. Or go to 1/6 scale king, they specialize in 1/6 and any scale printed items, they do custom prints, and can print on thin metal (its where I got my custo m license plates for my Indy last crusade bikes). Im sure they can print one up for you on thin flexible metal and their prices are great! I believe the website is onesixthscaleking.com. Now also know that the enterbay minigun has a modified plate, like where it says "Manufacture" it should say G.E., but it says "Enterbay" probably due to licensing and such, plus its a clever way to mark your minigun, I believe ive seen some rather funny minigun plates somewhere before, referencing "ole painless" and such
Thanks gor the info. Appreciate it:hi5:
Really appreciate that dude :clap Have you still got your EB Rambo figure? :dunno
Sure! It's the best rambo figure available :yess:

Glad to see you Andy buying This case too. Considering that both me and you can make our own case and lighting we still bought this proofs I am not just lazy or at least the only one lol. But yeah wish this could be a little larger and not reuse the1/6 scale case base for the 1/4 one

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Glad to see you Andy buying This case too. Considering that both me and you can make our own case and lighting we still bought this proofs I am not just lazy or at least the only one lol. But yeah wish this could be a little larger and not reuse the1/6 scale case base for the 1/4 one

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

I'm feeling you Brutha! :exactly: I've retired from building cases Jeff, all the ones that you've seen previously in my collection I'll be putting up for sale :( you'll see some new updates shortly on my thread as I've found a guy who builds some amazing cases (glass) for such great prices!! My collection will be getting a fresh new look!! :yess:

I'm feeling you Brutha! :exactly: I've retired from building cases Jeff, all the ones that you've seen previously in my collection I'll be putting up for sale :( you'll see some new updates shortly on my thread as I've found a guy who builds some amazing cases (glass) for such great prices!! My collection will be getting a fresh new look!! :yess:

Your cases look amazing man, why sell?

Funny reading that you're retiring from building cases. You actually inspired me to build my own lol, have put together some plans for my first case and will get started next week. The actual acrylic will be done by an acrylic place, but I'll be making the pedestal and lid. Here's hoping it can turn out OK! Would love it if I knew someone who built cases locally for a reasonable price, but unfortunately I don't. Can't wait to see your new displays :)

Be sure to post a link to your sale thread here. ;) :hi5:

I made this video about a guy who uses the Terminator, Data and the Ed-209 to break up with a girl. Please watch! [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAfl-BU4fSM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUlsxpIZMGSxCgcckAT91b-Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAfl-BU4fSM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUlsxpIZMGSxCgcckAT91b-Q[/ame]

Your cases look amazing man, why sell?

Funny reading that you're retiring from building cases. You actually inspired me to build my own lol, have put together some plans for my first case and will get started next week. The actual acrylic will be done by an acrylic place, but I'll be making the pedestal and lid. Here's hoping it can turn out OK! Would love it if I knew someone who built cases locally for a reasonable price, but unfortunately I don't. Can't wait to see your new displays :)

Yea, got your PM Nuri and your cases sound like they are gonna be awesome! Cant wait for some updates! :clap Thanks for your kind words, to know that i inspired someone to develop their collection makes me feel honoured as i love to share all my ideas with you guys so its great to see others sharing the same passion as i have.

Yea, got some new cases last night from my new supplier and will be posting up pics in my thread shortly :hi5:

hey guys! I've posted this in general but thought I'd come here for help as well..

I'm new to the forums and have rarely needed to preorder figures online since my local comic shop here in New Zealand usually stocks most hot toys alike. However, they're not getting the 1/4 enterbay T-800 I've been looking online and one of the cheapest stores that offers international shipping is "my favorite pop culutre store" -

https://www.myfpcstore.us/index.aspx?...d=9270756&gs=1

I haven't heard anything about this site however so I'm not sure about them... I have also looked at preordering directly from enterbay themselves. However, I have heard the have poor quality control through the forums...

Can anyone please help or suggest where a good, trustworhty site is to preorder from?

cheers, and sorry for the newbyness!

Not a chance. Even if it did mean shipped it'd be higher for you in Brussels than him in New York. Plus you'd get whacked by customs.

Back