ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly::goodpost: Agreed man. Seen so many photos of this where it just looks like a real person, and the likeness to Arnold is practically spot on. Can't say the same about many 1/6 scale figures.

Same here man. I think I'm gonna sell my DX13 once it arrives from Sideshow and put the funds towards this instead. The main thing that has been putting me off is the price.

U can't cancel it now?

Wanted one off Timcent but he now charges almost $600 in AUD, which is double the price of the Hot Toys one. Just can't justify the price, when the 1/3 scale Bruce Lee statue is just $100 more. Only other option is Enterbay direct, but I really don't want to take the gamble ordering from them in case I have QC issues.

Yeah I know Timcent overcharges but he checks out the figure to make sure there are no problems at all, so that gives you peace of mind. However, right now I am with you as I can't justify spending $600 on this. :(

does this collage from your own words answer your question?

No, it doesn't. No figure is 100% accurate. Everything has some flaws. Doesn't make the figure sh-t. I bet the majority of people who see this endoskeleton wouldn't even notice the inaccuracies, unless they compared it directly to the real thing, or someone pointed them out.

I get that some people are picky, but it gets to a point where it is beyond ridiculous. People complain and fuss over the smallest things. I remember seeing a post about someone complaining about the shape of the bottom of the foot on the endo. I didn't even notice until it was pointed out. I mean, you're never going to look underneath the feet, lol.

Even Enterbay would make some mistakes. Even if they manage to make a 100% accurate endo, it would probably come riddled with QC issues.

U can't cancel it now?

I can, but I would lose my NRD. They can transfer it to something else as a one time courtesy I think, but my only other PO is the Ucharted 3 Nathan Drake PF, but I'm actually thinking of cancelling that too lol. Plus I've also got an additional $40 credit (or $35, can't remember) applied to the DX13 as compensation from another figure, and I used a $25 coupon to order it, so I don't wanna lose that either. Given that it's an exclusive, I should be able to get my money back.

Yeah I know Timcent overcharges but he checks out the figure to make sure there are no problems at all, so that gives you peace of mind. However, right now I am with you as I can't justify spending $600 on this. :(

Yeah that's the only reason I wanted to buy off him, he is basically Enterbay's QC lol, but $600 is just too rich for me. Wish Popcultcha would pick this up.

I can, but I would lose my NRD. They can transfer it to something else as a one time courtesy I think, but my only other PO is the Ucharted 3 Nathan Drake PF, but I'm actually thinking of cancelling that too lol. Plus I've also got an additional $40 credit (or $35, can't remember) applied to the DX13 as compensation from another figure, and I used a $25 coupon to order it, so I don't wanna lose that either. Given that it's an exclusive, I should be able to get my money back.

OMG your situation sounds complicated! :panic:

Are you sure there is not anything else u want from SSC that you could transfer the NRD deposit to?

Yeah that's the only reason I wanted to buy off him, he is basically Enterbay's QC lol, but $600 is just too rich for me. Wish Popcultcha would pick this up.

I actually just spoke to Popcultcha today about this and they told me that they are not getting anymore 1/4 scale Enterbay figures ever again because of the QC problems. :thud:

OMG your situation sounds complicated! :panic:

Are you sure there is not anything else u want from SSC that you could transfer the NRD deposit to?

haha nah not stressed about it man. Part of me wants to wait and receive this in hand before I decide if I want to keep it or not. I'll decide then if I really want to let it go. I'd hate to cancel, only to regret it later. Given that it's an exclusive, which is now sold out, I should have no problem selling it and getting my money back, especially since I've got a decent discount on it.

At this point, the only thing I can do is transfer my NRD to my Nathan Drake PF, which I'm not even sure I want to keep. I could probably find something I'd want from Sideshow, but I don't want to do that as the only reason I'd be cancelling this thing would be to fund an Enterbay T800 which I can't get from Sideshow. If I can't get the Enterbay then I still want this as I need a BD T800 in my collection :) Don't really want to buy anything from Sideshow anymore anyway. With the weak Aussie dollar, it's no longer worth it for me to buy figures overseas. Will only buy if there is a cool exclusive.

I actually just spoke to Popcultcha today about this and they told me that they are not getting anymore 1/4 scale Enterbay figures ever again because of the QC problems. :thud:

haha damn, that sucks. Although reading that kinda makes me think, should I even waste my time with Enterbay figures, when even retail stores don't trust their QC? I know the BD T800 seems to be pretty good all round in terms of QC, I wonder if Enterbay's reputation has affected the long term value of that figure (I know this might not matter to some, but to me it does as I may want to sell these things one day). One of the reasons I chose the Hot Toys terminator figure over the Enterbay one was the QC and customer service. If I do have an issue with a Hot Toys figure I can easily get a replacement part, a replacement figure or a refund. Quality seems to be better all round as well.

haha nah not stressed about it man. Part of me wants to wait and receive this in hand before I decide if I want to keep it or not. I'll decide then if I really want to let it go. I'd hate to cancel, only to regret it later. Given that it's an exclusive, which is now sold out, I should have no problem selling it and getting my money back, especially since I've got a decent discount on it.

At this point, the only thing I can do is transfer my NRD to my Nathan Drake PF, which I'm not even sure I want to keep. I could probably find something I'd want from Sideshow, but I don't want to do that as the only reason I'd be cancelling this thing would be to fund an Enterbay T800 which I can't get from Sideshow. If I can't get the Enterbay then I still want this as I need a BD T800 in my collection :) Don't really want to buy anything from Sideshow anymore anyway. With the weak Aussie dollar, it's no longer worth it for me to buy figures overseas. Will only buy if there is a cool exclusive.

Hmm that makes sense.

haha damn, that sucks. Although reading that kinda makes me think, should I even waste my time with Enterbay figures, when even retail stores don't trust their QC? I know the BD T800 seems to be pretty good all round in terms of QC, I wonder if Enterbay's reputation has affected the long term value of that figure (I know this might not matter to some, but to me it does as I may want to sell these things one day).

Yeah there stuff looks nice but is poorly made. The only thing that they are good at are sculpting good head sculpts, which unfortunately is the main focus of the figure and the reason to get it.:slap

As for QC with this, Dracula has had a few problems.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5951980#post5951980

One of the reasons I chose the Hot Toys terminator figure over the Enterbay one was the QC and customer service. If I do have an issue with a Hot Toys figure I can easily get a replacement part, a replacement figure or a refund. Quality seems to be better all round as well.

Interestingly, if it wasn't for sideshow, Hot Toys CS would be worse than EB, if u can believe that. :lol

Interestingly, if it wasn't for sideshow, Hot Toys CS would be worse than EB, if u can believe that. :lol
Lol yeah I know, but thankfully I don't have to buy direct from Hot Toys. Can always get replacements from the retailer I purchase from :)

ok, so you'll never get your answer )

Lol. I get what you were saying mate, the point I was trying to make is that if you're patiently waiting for that perfect figure to come along, you may be waiting a very long time (for something that may not come).

Hi all!
Terminator fan here, owner of a dx10 and future owner of a dx13.
I've seen pics of this guy all over and it never ceases to amaze me, would you guys recommend it? Price at BBTS is a little high, although manageable. And yes, I'll go with them as EB is a little known for QC issues.
I guess my question is, if the dx13 is already in order, will it make much sense to own this guy as well? I mean, I'm planning on having the 1/4 batmans as well as 1/6. Having that said, I'm a HUGE batman fan.
Terminator holds a big place up there, just not as big. I know this piece is a masterpiece, and some may bury me
by asking such a stupid question on a board DEDICATED to that figure, but im honestly asking for advice here. We're there any doubters of this figure (price/space/wife related problems,etc) that automatically changed his mind when they held this for the first time?

Hi all!
Terminator fan here, owner of a dx10 and future owner of a dx13.
I've seen pics of this guy all over and it never ceases to amaze me, would you guys recommend it? Price at BBTS is a little high, although manageable. And yes, I'll go with them as EB is a little known for QC issues.
I guess my question is, if the dx13 is already in order, will it make much sense to own this guy as well? I mean, I'm planning on having the 1/4 batmans as well as 1/6. Having that said, I'm a HUGE batman fan.
Terminator holds a big place up there, just not as big. I know this piece is a masterpiece, and some may bury me
by asking such a stupid question on a board DEDICATED to that figure, but im honestly asking for advice here. We're there any doubters of this figure (price/space/wife related problems,etc) that automatically changed his mind when they held this for the first time?

I had similar issues and as such I sold my first Hot Toys T2 as the Enterbay is a better representation of the T2 with the flowers etc.

But the HT DX is a different enough I think to warrant keeping both it and the Enterbay T2.

I also have the Battle Damaged Enterbay T2 and because that is so utterly amazing, I will not being buying the Hot Toys Battle Damaged T2.

If you are to have one Enterbay T2, I'd go for the Battle Damaged one instead of this one and I think most of the lads here would agree that the BD T2 is just the baddest thing ever! :)

Hope that helps some! :)

Well I was never a doubter of this figure but if you buy this aswell as the DX13 you can display 2 different looks simultaneously, albeit in different scales. This one is obviously the full Battle-Damage, and with the DX13 you could go with the semi-BD look. Personally I think that's worthwhile but I am of course speaking with extreme bias.

Sorry, I confused the threads!

When i said 'this Enterbay T2' I mean the regular version not this badass Battle Damaged one which is the one to get in my opinion.

When i said 'this Enterbay T2' I mean the regular version not this badass Battle Damaged one which is the one to get in my opinion.

Here I was thinking I did!!! Lol!
He looks absolutely bad ***, and yes, I know if will be a sin passing on this guy.
Those are really good suggestions A-dev, I really didn't think about that.
Now, excuse me while I prepare a PowerPoint presentation explaining my GF why we need this in the house..,

Well I was never a doubter of this figure but if you buy this aswell as the DX13 you can display 2 different looks simultaneously, albeit in different scales. This one is obviously the full Battle-Damage, and with the DX13 you could go with the semi-BD look. Personally I think that's worthwhile but I am of course speaking with extreme bias.

I even think about having the full BD look in my living room and punching the T-1000 and getting back up after ripping his arm to shreds beside him...but the full bd would come a little on the short side...hm...decisions decisions.
:lol

Anyhoo...decided to give the base for the endo a repaint.
Pictures in the fitting thread once I´m done with a little project...

:exactly:
This is the one to get, if you could have only one.

However, I'm still hoping Enterbay makes the full Endoskeleton HD Masterpiece series.
Then you can display the T-800 in the 3 distinct stages. :yess:

Does anyone know if they've announced an Endo?

What we need now is someone to make a 1:4 version of the T1000 you get with the HT DX!

It surely cannot be that hard to make such a basic shape and get it chromes?!

anyone here can insert the gloved hands to the clean T-800?
I want to have my clean T800 to pose with the gatling gun but it seemed the hole inside the gloved hand was pretty small

Hi Guys,
Someone mentioned in this thread a good place to order from in Canada. I'm going blind at this point trying to find it.
Anybody know?

Thanks

Hi Guys,
Someone mentioned in this thread a good place to order from in Canada. I'm going blind at this point trying to find it.
Anybody know?

Thanks

I got mine from timcent and I'm in Vancouver. Got here no problems without duty also!

Thanks Ridge.
I've heard timcent is good, but there was a shop somewhere in Canada that people were saying had it for a very good price.

Back