ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks probey,
I checked with them and they said they have some on backorder, but no clue when they'd be in.

Just about to buy this guy, and I'm torn between two options.
BBTS has it for PO at $420 + $21 for shipping, whereas pop culture zone has it for $379 + $29 for shipping.
I know it's not HUGE savings, but having school start this Wednesday, I can use anything I can save.
Love dealing with BBTS, they handle problems RIGHT. Never heard of pop culture zone though, anybody around here can testify as to if they are reliable/take care of problems, etc?
After too many pics and posts, it's just impossible for me to resist NOT owing this guy.

I was looking at videos of this on youtube and while I think he photographs really well I don't think he looks as impressive in videos. Just to doll like. I guess I blame the clothing or perhaps its the boring poses many of the video reviewers have him in.

I will say this. He is leaps and bounds better then the original EB T2. I just don't get the love for that piece. Personal opinion I know but I just think the likeness of Arnie is way off (especially w/o his glasses) but the new BD Terminator is a fantastic sculpt with better likeness and paint apps.

I wish I liked the look of these things better. I would not mind getting a EB BD T2 or the 1/4 scale HT Batman but there is just something off for me. I guess I am just a polystone boy.

I suppose tis only fair that such a view be expressed in here. The BD T-800 PF thread has certainly seen a lot of Enterbay talk. I shall permit this dissenting viewpoint :lol

I suppose tis only fair that such a view be expressed in here. The BD T-800 PF thread has certainly seen a lot of Enterbay talk. I shall permit this dissenting viewpoint :lol

LOL!! Fair is fair ;) I am not trying to bash in this. Too many huge fans. Just expressing my opinion and somewhat frustration that I don't like these pieces more. I really don't care about the "doll" aspect of these things as long as I can't see the joint and the clothing looks good. For me the clothing seems to be where it fails and gets that sort of EB/ 1/6 scale look.

Seeing it in person changes everything.

I am guessing you are right about that. I wish there was someplace around here I could see one in person. Care to send me yours. I promise I will send it back :)

Yeah ironically people certainly bashed that PF to death by comparing it to this. :lol

There are pluses and minuses to both IMO. Clothing and stand blow EB away IMO but EB comes with some great extras which is far better then the thumbs up SSC extra. I know this is a no no to say here but I really do think that the PF got the face sculpt a little better. It just has the Arnold thinness and age that he had in that film. Both EB sculpts IMO are a bit too full in the face and thus just a tad too young looking. But it is only noticeable if I compare it to certain photos of the film. At least to me it looks that way. However the EB sculpt does look better from the total 360 view.

LOL!! Fair is fair ;) There are pluses and minuses to both IMO. Clothing and stand blow EB away IMO but EB comes with some great extras which is far better then the thumbs up SSC extra. I know this is a no no to say here but I really do think that the PF got the face sculpt a little better. It just has the Arnold thinness and age that he had in that film. Both EB sculpts IMO are a bit too full in the face and thus just a tad too young looking. But it is only noticeable if I compare it to certain photos of the film. At least to me it looks that way. However the EB sculpt does look better from the total 360 view.

You are not allowed to say that in the PF thread either believe me I tried. :lol

You are not allowed to say that in the PF thread either believe me I tried. :lol

It's not as realistic looking as EB but it looks more like Arnold in T2. I think people are just blown away by how real the paint apps look. Add that to the fact that it is a pretty great sculpt and I can see why they don't want to give in. I think if the PF could have the paint apps of the EB version people could see what we were talking about a little easier.

It's not as realistic looking as EB but it looks more like Arnold in T2. I think people are just blown away by how real the paint apps look. Add that to the fact that it is a pretty great sculpt and I can see why they don't want to give in. I think if the PF could have the paint apps of the EB version people could see what we were talking about a little easier.

Most people don't agree in both threads. I said the same stuff as you EB's looks more real but the PF as far as likeness goes looks better.

Express your point in the PF thread so I don't look like the only one there that thinks that. :lol

I have seen the earlier T2s from SSC in-hand, and I must say that the new BD PF is their best Arnie T2 by far particuarly in the likeness department. What I didn't like about it is the pores on the face. It's too disturbingly unrealistic even for a cyborg, IMO. If the pores would be done better and production paint apps would be great, the BD PF would make the sculpt more amazing.

At the end of the day, it still is to each his own. I own a little space and only have limited budget for collectibles, and if I were to choose between the PF and EB BD, I'm keeping my EB and will pass on the PF.

I think the EB sculpt looks better also, and I'm not biased. It could be the better paint job making me think that, I don't know, but I looked at both sculpts for ages, and I just think the EB one looks more like Arnie to me.

I don't quite understand the complaints about Enterbay's clothes. Other than the ''scissors'' cuts in places I don't see what's wrong with them.

My only issues with the BD T-800, after having it now for some time, is the ball-joint head - which I think is unnecessary and undesirable at this scale in particular, no other joints are visible except this one - and the shoulders are a bit undefined, they slope too much, don't have enough of a 'point' and the articulation doesn't allow you to correct this really. You can't raise them up.

I always had issue with the first T-800's headsculpt. The overly puffy, bouffant hair and the dead eyes. And, as I think someone else pointed out once, there's too much distance between his eyes and his ears (and thusly more of a span of hair on the temples than Arnie actually has)

I don't quite understand the complaints about Enterbay's clothes. Other than the ''scissors'' cuts in places I don't see what's wrong with them.

My only issues with the BD T-800, after having it now for some time, is the ball-joint head - which I think is unnecessary and undesirable at this scale in particular, no other joints are visible except this one - and the shoulders are a bit undefined, they slope too much, don't have enough of a 'point' and the articulation doesn't allow you to correct this really. You can't raise them up.

I always had issue with the first T-800's headsculpt. The overly puffy, bouffant hair and the dead eyes. And, as I think someone else pointed out once, there's too much distance between his eyes and his ears (and thusly more of a span of hair on the temples than Arnie actually has)

I wish I could remember what in hand photos I was looking at where I was comparing the cloths on the new PF and the BD EB T2. The EB just had a less detailed look. I also think it's because the PF are made to have the cloths fit and look a certain way. Almost like they are sculpted on. Because the EB versions are loose enough to allow movement they tend to look a tad oversized at times and thus adding to the 1/6 like appearance. Thus why I tend to prefer the PF look.

The new EB is much better to be sure then the old EB as far as clothing goes also.

And I wont spend time dissing on the old EB T2. There are too many fans but never cared for that one in any department.

However let me state though that overall I think the EB BD T2 is a pretty amazing piece and I have enjoyed looking at the photos people have posted.

I wish I could remember what in hand photos I was looking at where I was comparing the cloths on the new PF and the BD EB T2. The EB just had a less detailed look. I also think it's because the PF are made to have the cloths fit and look a certain way. Almost like they are sculpted on. Because the EB versions are loose enough to allow movement they tend to look a tad oversized at times and thus adding to the 1/6 like appearance. Thus why I tend to prefer the PF look.

Ah. Having always been a figure man I wouldn't tend to notice the effect you're describing or at least not really be bothered by it.

As posted on the PF thread....

I'll express my brief point of view...

The Enterbay T-800 wins hands down for me in every aspect other than....

The PF weathering on the clothes is actually better and the PF base is also a lot better when compared to the Enterbay version. If I had the chance to switch these 2 factors over to the Enterbay version then for me The Enterbay figure would be perfect! Remember, no piece is ever 100% perfect.

Therefore, i'd always pick Enterbays version - and I collect both PF's and figures so i'm always looking for the most realistic and best quality item out there for that particular character.

I still for the life of me cant see how people are saying that the PF headsculpt has more resemblance to Arnold compared to EB's headsculpt? I just cant see it...:dunno

As posted on the PF thread....

I'll express my brief point of view...

The Enterbay T-800 wins hands down for me in every aspect other than....

The PF weathering on the clothes is actually better and the PF base is also a lot better when compared to the Enterbay version. If I had the chance to switch these 2 factors over to the Enterbay version then for me The Enterbay figure would be perfect! Remember, no piece is ever 100% perfect.

Therefore, i'd always pick Enterbays version - and I collect both PF's and figures so i'm always looking for the most realistic and best quality item out there for that particular character.

I still for the life of me cant see how people are saying that the PF headsculpt has more resemblance to Arnold compared to EB's headsculpt? I just cant see it...:dunno

:goodpost::exactly:

Back