ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, I'm so much on this board now every day and glad to hear that.
You're on helluva fella to, mate.

:1-1:

Thanks my mate.

I've had a few hours with this now and I think it could actually be too good? I can't get my head round it!

:lol lately I go to type that then stop myself.

Cheers Andrew. Other than one leg longer than the other and what I think could be a faulty neck (nowhere near as much articulation as the first release) I can't find fault with it!

:lol I think you misunderstood me dude, It has exceeded my expectations!! I love this badb...figure!

Nah, I understood you just fine.
Just messing with you, buddy.
:lol

And excuse a quick question:
What about this kinda funny over the top stuff regarding the "censorship" of the word "bad boy" recently?!^^

What about this kinda funny over the top stuff regarding the "censorship" of the word "bad boy" recently?!^^

Congrats too on your Endo Endo! Great pics.

The bad boy thing started as an observation in the 'Things I ****ing Hate' thread in the sandbox. Someone just pointed out how frequently people refer to their latest figures or statues etc as 'badboys'. So then Skiman, praise his wisdom, started a thread which serves as a log for every time people see someone use the term.

Congrats too on your Endo Endo! Great pics.

The bad boy thing started as an observation in the 'Things I ****ing Hate' thread in the sandbox. Someone just pointed out how frequently people refer to their latest figures or statues etc as 'badboys'. So then Skiman, praise his wisdom, started a thread which serves as a log for every time people see someone use the term.

Now I gotcha.

Thx, Andrew...great piece isn´t it?!
You too did the collarbone mod?

Now I gotcha.

Thx, Andrew...great piece isn´t it?!
You too did the collarbone mod?

No I haven't touched the collarbones. I figure there's other inaccuracies that I can't fix short of sculpting entirely new parts (which is beyond me) so I feel no need to bother fixing this particular one. I'm just accepting it as is.

Changed my pose recently to a kind of T1 'emerging from fire' look as I got a little bored seeing him with the 2 plasma rifles all the time.

No I haven't touched the collarbones. I figure there's other inaccuracies that I can't fix short of sculpting entirely new parts (which is beyond me) so I feel no need to bother fixing this particular one. I'm just accepting it as is.

Changed my pose recently to a kind of T1 'emerging from fire' look as I got a little bored seeing him with the 2 plasma rifles all the time.

Gotta have to show this, man.
:rock

I really like the detail of this beauty! :dance
Here's one more for the gallery.....

u8WhMvC.jpg

Nice lighting right there.
Awesome pic! :hi5:

C'mon Enterbay, get to the 1/4 HD Masterpiece Endoskeleton. :rock

CONGRATS Platty!Lookin at these PICS. makes me sooo mad that i spent the funds i saved for this figure!!Hopefully,i can have another opppurtunity this coming fall!He looks soooo AWESOME!!!@_@

I really like the detail of this beauty! :dance
Here's one more for the gallery.....

u8WhMvC.jpg

Just looks real, and people wonder why some of us prefer 1/4 scale to 1/6th.

I just have a question for everyone here. Does anyone know why this is for pre order on the Enterbay site? Are going to release another batch?

oh :lol

This is such a brilliant figure.

And yeah it's like a-dev said! And ever since I was caught saying it I've not said it since! :lol
Congrats, Platty. Welcome to the club of ****ing awesome! :wink1:
thanks Roy. How have you been mate haven't seen you around much!

CONGRATS Platty!Lookin at these PICS. makes me sooo mad that i spent the funds i saved for this figure!!Hopefully,i can have another opppurtunity this coming fall!He looks soooo AWESOME!!!@_@

Thanks mate! I hope you get him, like everybody else, I definitely recommend him.

Just looks real, and people wonder why some of us prefer 1/4 scale to 1/6th.
:exactly::goodpost: Agreed man. Seen so many photos of this where it just looks like a real person, and the likeness to Arnold is practically spot on. Can't say the same about many 1/6 scale figures.

:goodpost:

Wow cool thanks for telling me man, I was so confused what was going on.Glad you put my mind at ease! :wink1:

Hope I can pick this up for a cheaper price then what it is going for on ebay now. :gah:

Same here man. I think I'm gonna sell my DX13 once it arrives from Sideshow and put the funds towards this instead. The main thing that has been putting me off is the price. Wanted one off Timcent but he now charges almost $600 in AUD, which is double the price of the Hot Toys one. Just can't justify the price, when the 1/3 scale Bruce Lee statue is just $100 more. Only other option is Enterbay direct, but I really don't want to take the gamble ordering from them in case I have QC issues.

C'mon Enterbay, get to the 1/4 HD Masterpiece Endoskeleton. :rock

Not sure why people are so hung up on an endoskeleton from Enterbay, when we have an awesome one by Hot Toys already. Yeah ok, it's not 100% accurate, but it's close enough IMO. Still looks amazing in hand and has great presence on display. It doesn't look like Enterbay are actually going to release an endoskeleton anyway, so I say pick up the Hot Toys one while you still can. If the height is putting people off, then fair enough. I don't have any Enterbay figures so I got nothing to compare it to.

Back