ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I want to hear, and thank you.

I'm sorry about that, I hate it when something I was planing on buying gets bought by someone else before I can get to it.

On a brighter note mine should hopefully be here by the time he gets more in, so I'll post some pics up and you can see how Enterbay's Q/C is holding up in this second run.

null.jpg

This is what i received last week from timcent and no QC for me. Good luck
null-1.jpg

Looking good, just need to adjust the feet. Nobody stands with their feet pointing directly forward. I see it in pics here all the time and it drives me insane. Looks like he's holding a poo in. :lol

On the Enterbay site it now says "Preorder now, Ship in AUGUST, 2013". Does it mean there will be a third batch or is the 2nd batch delayed ?? :thud:

Hi guys, it's really nice to see everyone's collection with their nicely taken pictures. I've been lurking around in this forum for quite some time, finally decided to join in the discussion. :lol

Currently deciding if I should purchase the 1/4 Endo from HT to pose along side with.

Definitely an awesome figure not to be missed!

Welcome!!! :)

I myself am on the fence about the HT Endo as the flipping thing is not true 1:4 scale!

Looking good, just need to adjust the feet. Nobody stands with their feet pointing directly forward. I see it in pics here all the time and it drives me insane. Looks like he's holding a poo in. :lol

Alright jez, I've been on here for years and I just thought I would make the effort to finally post some pictures :lol

I only read quickly over it, when the problem did come up.
How did you fix it, just for knowing it WHEN I get him and I SHOULD have thr problem.

But congrats, buddy.
:hi5:

Last edited:
I only read quickly over it, when the problem tot come up.
How did you fix it, just for knowing it WHEN I get him and I SHOULD have thr problem.

But congrats, buddy.
:hi5:

I just pulled down his pants :monkey1, pushed his left leg up abit but it turned out I just had to straighten his ankle and pushed it in and then he could stand proberly. Hope that helps :lol :hi5:

:lolYeah posing not my stronge point. I'm just rushing to get everything into my movie room. I've been doing my room for a year since I bought my first house :slap

You have a whole big *** cabinet there dude!! Fill that space up with some big *** bold posing yo!! :)

EBBDT2.jpg

Like boss Eamon is saying.

:goodpost::lol

:lolYeah posing not my stronge point. I'm just rushing to get everything into my movie room. I've been doing my room for a year since I bought my first house :slap

You got a house??!?!?
:horror

So much space, get onto posing...at least steal Eamon´s, or...how ´bout you do one like he´s dragging himself with the last of his power to the gear, which he rides a few minutes later to blast the T-1000?!

Little hunched over...one foot forward...

Posing is overrated :D
Ok ok it is a must but to pose just don't try to do it "free hand" and instead freeze a frame in the movie you like and copy the hell out of it ;)

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Well two bedroom apartment! Bought it with the fiancée, so you can imagine the pressure of her telling me to stop buying I have enough stuff :lol. I will def change the pose I can't look at him in the same light now,only then will I dare post another picture of him!

Posing is overrated :D
Ok ok it is a must but to pose just don't try to do it "free hand" and instead freeze a frame in the movie you like and copy the hell out of it ;)

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

:exactly:

Well two bedroom apartment! Bought it with the fiancée, so you can imagine the pressure of her telling me to stop buying I have enough stuff :lol. I will def change the pose I can't look at him in the same light now,only then will I dare post another picture of him!

Ouh...damn...yeah, I can imagine.
Can´t wait to see with what you´re going for, pose-wise, in the end...

Has anyone bothered doing any work to the damaged arm? Adding loose wires, etc? It's something I'm interested in trying.

I had to cancel my initial OSB pre-order in January, as I needed a new laptop ASAP.

Finally managed to get one today, after being given the runaround by some guy, who couldn't make up his mind, if he was selling his MIB one, or not. Couldn't be arsed waiting for the next EB batch.

Anyway, the deed is done and I'll have it next week.

Back