ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx, fellas...but not too fast.

I made a T1 too, with the HT endo.

Will put in into a .RAR and give it to you, so the resolution stays they way it should.

Again...thx, my friends.

:1-1:

Quick question guys, definitely going to add this figure to my collection, and will most likely be ordering directly from Either Enterbay, or go the BBTS route. Any pros-cons with going Enterbady direct versus BBTS?

You have a whole big *** cabinet there dude!! Fill that space up with some big *** bold posing yo!! :)

EBBDT2.jpg

I got inspired by this and changed my pose immediately, it was standing like a statue before..

Eamon, great pose for the T-800. he looks badass.
is this figure also suffered from one leg longer than the other problem?
still not getting mine. I Poed this more than 3 months ago:slap

Welcome!!! :)

I myself am on the fence about the HT Endo as the flipping thing is not true 1:4 scale!

Thank you! I share the same feelings, I've been seeing pictures of it being slightly smaller which is a real bummer! Also, Enterbay not releasing any news about their version of the Endo isn't exactly much help either.

Hey guys! Any advise you could share as to how you take care of your faux-leather outfitted figures? I live in a very humid country and I'm afraid of getting figures clad in full faux leather, save for those that have other look options like Bane. Planning to get this guy soon so I could stop tormenting myself with envy each time you post your BD T800s here :)

TIA!

Thanks lads! Yes we need to know what Enterbay are doing with their Endo.

Great pics RobertoBagg10
(btw In my opinion, Oblivion is not rubbish, it's just not as good or as smart as it thinks it is).

Thanks lads! Yes we need to know what Enterbay are doing with their Endo.

Great pics RobertoBagg10
(btw In my opinion, Oblivion is not rubbish, it's just not as good or as smart as it thinks it is).

Thanks Eamon...it's such an easy piece to photograph as it looks good from any angle! As for Oblivion, I just didn't enjoy it at all besides after watching Iron Man 3 that was even worse!

Back