ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does nearly everyone pose him with the damaged endo arm pointing out, inviting us to shake it?

"Hello,little fella!"

:lol

I should have mine on Tuesday and then I'll post photos, ready for them to be picked apart. It's only fair. :lol

Btw, could someone link me to that pic of Enterbay's entire HD lineup? I'd be quite grateful.

I should have mine on Tuesday and then I'll post photos, ready for them to be picked apart. It's only fair. :lol

Btw, could someone link me to that pic of Enterbay's entire HD lineup? I'd be quite grateful.

I hope these are what your looking for:
7lQk6RI.jpg

oRTs8gS.jpg

Only have the 1/4 Joker so far, that is until the BD T-800 shows up, so far the wait is only gnawing on my insides, though that's more for hoping it makes it through customs without heavy fee's.

7lQk6RI.jpg

Man, these guys look great altogether.

I think while taking this photo Bill realized that they don't have a non-BD bandolier for the first T800.

He didn't care, though :lol

Well, it's been nearly 4 months since I contacted Enterbay about the broken handle bar on my mini-gun but I FINALLY got my replacement piece in the mail. :panic::impatient::yess:

Oddly enough, it sorta came out of the blue since the last time I got in contact with them (roughly a month and a half I'd say) they told me I'd have to send the whole gun back to them for repair and I just left it at that. I didn't want to risk sending it and then never getting it back at all, and so I just planned on trying to make something myself. I was shocked when a little envelope from enterbay was mixed in with typical junk mail.

Finally got the chance to bash my original one in cyberdyne gear! now if only I could get a hold of an extra bandolier and M-79...

Glad you got your mini gun sorted DanceGavinDance, I guess when the figures still in production enterbay can take care of things rather then tell you to go to ebay...

I've been chomping at the bit waiting for this guy to show up, last night it seemed to make it to what I assume is the local postal depot but when the mail man arrived today there wasn't a figure nor a royal mail "you have custom charges" ticket.

Anyone know how soon I can expect it based on the following info:

Wbpn1PJ.jpg

Yeah, I stripped the top half down and realised quite quickly, that due to the size of his biceps, getting his arm down by his side is no easy feat. :lol

Those guys pose well together sky_captain. :clap

Mine arrived about an hour ago, I was expecting it via royal mail, and not parcel force. No custom fees for the first time in ages...

What can be said that hasn't been said, the figure is badass. I think I hate the bandolier though. Only issue was one of his boot straps was loose, an easy fix.

Sorry for the crappy pics...

awKCLVo.jpg

3ernuMr.jpg

XNv6lXx.jpg

Back