ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send them an email. They are really professional I think and very serious about being a Hot Toy and Enterbay supplier!

Last time I ordered, I got text updates on the status of my order and the stuff was really well packed too.

Sounds great, cause I kinda NEED this release.

Will mail them, man.
Thx a bunch.
:1-1:

This one is what I call a 'no=brainer purchase'.

It would just be rude not to own one of these if you are a T2 fan!! :)

Absolutely.
Already have a great plan to display it below my T2: Skynet Edition and T:S T-600 Skull on my shelf, right beside the 1:4 Endo.

If just EB would finally show theirs and I would know if I take HT´s or theirs also.

:gah:

Last edited:
This one is what I call a 'no=brainer purchase'.

It would just be rude not to own one of these if you are a T2 fan!! :)
Nah.. :lol

What if you're not a fan of 1/4 scale? :huh

I'm getting the DX13, & hopefully a new Endo & cop station Arnold if they make them in 1/6.

I think that's a pretty good effort. :lol

I'm happy to see that one of my pic was used for your sig. :)
I don't want to sound like an *** but I wished you asked first. ;)

If anybody would like another option with their BD figure, I have a clean leather jacket from the first release for sale. Send me a pm if your interested.

what about me??

Not too fussed about my Sig really. This one will do unless ya fancy knocking me one up :1-1:

Sure thing, mate. I PM you later.
:wink1:

I'm happy to see that one of my pic was used for your sig. :)
I don't want to sound like an *** but I wished you asked first. ;)

That was me, buddy.
Since I start to run out of official EB pics I thought it would be ok. If your against it, I'm sorry and I accept it and find others...

Back