ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at least you have the fig :) im still waiting for mine :(

Good things come to those who wait my friend,

See all these complaints... sometimes "between" batches they get their crap together, sounds like a fair trade...

1st Gen, must impress (but too slow)
2nd Gen, sped up process (faster but less detail)
3rd Gen ??? New method for battle damage?

The endo knee actually does function as it should, you just have to apply some force. :duff

I wish it was as simple as that.

241241234.jpg

26356752.jpg

65476687.jpg

6545347765.jpg

3456423452.jpg

I am gutted this came with a missing arm. I would be all over this had it come with bd but both arms :(

I am gutted this came with a missing arm. I would be all over this had it come with bd but both arms :(

Yeah, it all has to do with the sculpt choice, bud. The level of battle damage they went for on the sculpt requires the missing arm for accuracy. I actually like it, because it adds some serious variety to the collection, but the DX13 has you covered with the semi-BD look! :)

Yeah, it all has to do with the sculpt choice, bud. The level of battle damage they went for on the sculpt requires the missing arm for accuracy. I actually like it, because it adds some serious variety to the collection, but the DX13 has you covered with the semi-BD look! :)

Just really fancy a 1/4 T800 for the bottom shelf of my new cabinet :(

And look what having all the semi-BD parts does, it's drives a 1/6 figure to nearly the price of a 1/4 scale figure. Sure it stinks to have one look basically with this figure, but they kept the price as low as their other 1/4, when we feared it would be much higher, so I'm quite pleased with what EB did.

Just not sure I like the exposed endo arm :(

That was what kept me away from this figure at first as well, but I decided to go for it after all the amazing pictures in here. I figured that even if I didn't like him, I could resell him at little to no loss. But now I can say that I absolutely do not regret it one bit. In the end I still would have preferred a semi BD version, but the full BD head does look visually more appealing. And overall it's an amazing representation of Schwarzenegger as the T-800, with excellent sculpting, paint, tailoring, and weathering.

now thats what i call battle damaged! :yess:

Damage I could have lived without on something this expensive. I've seen 2 others and they have the same issues.

That sucks! :(

The knee definitely is not working right, it looks like the top of the tibial part stays in place with the femur :(

It would have been nice if it hinged like a real endo knee but it doesn't. Lets see what Hot Toys does when they eventually get around to making one.

So what's the deal with the included forearm with this fig? I've not seen any pics of it, is it just the cover the stump and does it have swappable hands?

I was gonna chase down the T2 PF to go with my T1 PF but this EB fig just ****s all over it.

Back