ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a question. Can you safely remove his head? The light up feature has me worried it may not pop off like a regular figure? But i don't really like the idea of keeping the batteries in there either incase of leakage. Are they easily removed/replaced?

KORNdog, yes, mate, the head can be removed very easy, it has one different joint there. It's easy to take it off and to change or remove the battery.

Anyone know of a place selling the Endo forearm from the regular T800 release?

It's not movie accurate, but I'd like to be able to display him with the endo armo. I really think it'd make for a kicka$$ display.

Anyone know of a place selling the Endo forearm from the regular T800 release?

It's not movie accurate, but I'd like to be able to display him with the endo armo. I really think it'd make for a kicka$$ display.

you will have to check e-bay from time to time - i have been waiting for a replacement shogun from the clean version for a few months and finally found one and won the bid this week. none on there at the moment but keep an eye out

you will have to check e-bay from time to time - i have been waiting for a replacement shogun from the clean version for a few months and finally found one and won the bid this week. none on there at the moment but keep an eye out

I figured as much. I've been watching the bay like a Hawk. I don't even have my BD T800 yet, but I have this feeling that a endo arm is going to be hard to come by, and expensive.

I figured as much. I've been watching the bay like a Hawk. I don't even have my BD T800 yet, but I have this feeling that a endo arm is going to be hard to come by, and expensive.

yep - keep watching it will come up eventually i have seen them before. the prices can be abit steep tho i paid 51 bucks AUD for the replacement shotgun but i really wanted it so price wasnt an issue.

i havent got my BD fig yet either shipping in March cant wait - with all the talk about the weathering tho i might have to do abit of custom work if required! good luck with the endo arm

Couldn't be bothered changing the shirt at the moment.

IMG_1064.jpg

WOW! Pretty amazing sculpt. I know I shoud not say this in an Enterbay thread but I think this sculpt really shows how off the original EB sculpt looks. I think the new one kicks the crud out of it.

Amazing work.

Question. Can you only have it displayed with the broken arm?? Does it come with a full arm?

WOW! Pretty amazing sculpt. I know I shoud not say this in an Enterbay thread but I think this sculpt really shows how off the original EB sculpt looks. I think the new one kicks the crud out of it.

Amazing work.

Has there been any news or hint that EB might be doing another T-800 (non-battle damage) figure in 1/4th?

Amazing work.

Question. Can you only have it displayed with the broken arm?? Does it come with a full arm?

It comes with a full forearm, but not a full sleeve extra jacket. Seems like a pointless accessory to me. :dunno

It comes with a full forearm, but not a full sleeve extra jacket. Seems like a pointless accessory to me. :dunno

:lecture

Unless money was a barrier to what they could provide it really seems that they didn't think through the accessories - they didn't have a Terminator brain who knew what was needed to make both this and the previous figure complete. Though wierdly they had enough of a talent to sculpt the most accurate arnie and endo-prosthetics likeness we've ever seen on an action figure. Kind of a paradox.

-Only one M79 and its the one that'd be more accurate for the clean Cyberdyne look, not battledamaged Arnie.

-They provided the cyberdyne gear specifically for use with the older figure and yet forgot(?) that 2 bandoliers would be needed to keep both figures complete.

-They provide a swappable forearm (where another bandolier would have been far preferred) to combine with a missing sleeve jacket and a full BD headsculpt for what would be a completely inaccurate display.

-no steel rod!!!

Unless money was a barrier to what they could provide it really seems that they didn't think through the accessories - they didn't have a Terminator brain who knew what was needed to make both this and the previous figure complete. Though wierdly they had enough of a talent to sculpt the most accurate arnie and endo-prosthetics likeness we've ever seen on an action figure. Kind of a paradox.

-Only one M79 and its the one that'd be more accurate for the clean Cyberdyne look, not battledamaged Arnie.

-They provided the cyberdyne gear specifically for use with the older figure and yet forgot(?) that 2 bandoliers would be needed to keep both figures complete.

-They provide a swappable forearm (where another bandolier would have been far preferred) to combine with a missing sleeve jacket and a full BD headsculpt for what would be a completely inaccurate display.

-no steel rod!!!

couldnt agree more Dev!! I will be searching for an extra bandolier soon

Yup. Either this was a poorly thought out accessories group or a great way to get more sales of the previous 1/4 T-800 non-battle damage.

-no steel rod!!!

:exactly: No doubt.

EB already got us hooked. We can b*tch all we want, but we will buy it and love.

Back