ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you guys feel this compares to the 1/6th Hot Toys version? I almost think I prefer the Hot Toys sculpt. The mouth on this Arnold feels a little exaggerated to me.

Sorry man, but there's no comparison to me...this kills HT. I'm still getting DX13 too!

Yeah, you're probably right. On closer inspection the DX13 looks like they just took the same sculpt from the DX10 and repurposed it. Wish Enterbay would make some 1/6 figures.

Yeah, you're probably right. On closer inspection the DX13 looks like they just took the same sculpt from the DX10 and repurposed it. Wish Enterbay would make some 1/6 figures.

You need to own this. :lecture

6281b6ee-ccff-4617-a5ca-a83b0f72c4b4_zps426c4252.jpg

EnterbayBDSculpt3_zps53d80850.jpg

Look at that sculpt! I've still not stopped looking at it everytime i pass the figure. :lol

So you didn't get this yet? That sucks. I ordered as soon as it went up for PO. I knew this wouldn't last long. :lol This was my first order with him and i'm impressed with his service.

Yes, top quality service isn't he! His packages are bomb proof as are Toys HQ :)

I may just have to get this off evilbay or something now :(

Would this head fit on the clean 1/4 EB T800? Would have thought it would be a straight swap :dunno

Same here Aaron :( I still haven't got mine.

Chin up 'r kid, we will get there :hi5:

Still considering the prospect of buying up the clean 1/4 and popping the bd head on it, then getting Seb to work his magic. I just can't get my head round that exposed endo arm :gah:

Chin up 'r kid, we will get there :hi5:

Still considering the prospect of buying up the clean 1/4 and popping the bd head on it, then getting Seb to work his magic. I just can't get my head round that exposed endo arm :gah:

I think all you would basically need is a jacket from the clean T-800, and a handgun for posing options. The BD already comes with a spare arm and gloved hands. Wouldn't be accurate, but could look amazing nonetheless. I've thought about it before as well, but in hand I'm happy with the exposed arm, and I probably wouldn't be able to get the weathering down. If there's anybody who can though, Seb is the man for the job.

I think all you would basically need is a jacket from the clean T-800, and a handgun for posing options. The BD already comes with a spare arm and gloved hands. Wouldn't be accurate, but could look amazing nonetheless. I thought about if before as well, but in hand I'm happy with the exposed arm, and I probably wouldn't be able to get the weathering down. If there's anybody who can though, Seb is the man for the job.

:slap

Hey that's a good call, I completely overlooked that option :lol

Wow I am excited again :yess:

:slap

Hey that's a good call, I completely overlooked that option :lol

Wow I am excited again :yess:

I've been checking ebay every other day, but so far no jackets have popped up (or they were bought as soon as they were put up).
V-Raptor bought a set of jacket and pants for $200 on ebay, so you might be better off buying a complete V1 and selling off the rest actually.

I've been checking ebay every other day, but so far no jackets have popped up (or they were bought as soon as they were put up).
V-Raptor bought a set of jacket and pants for $200 on ebay, so you might be better off buying a complete V1 and selling off the rest actually.

Thanks for that

I will keep hunting :hi5:

Back