ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why I'm hesitating is because buying this would be my first T2 collectable... and that would open Pandora's Box!

:lol awesome... I've been looking around at other T2 items to make a whole shelf/display. Plus with the announced Endo (not the HT one).

I'm an all in or nothing collector.

:yess::clap Congrats! I know the wait can be horrid!

Ooohh now we are sucking diesel!!!!

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!

Sadly it's a dark day here in the UK so pics are terrible.

His right boot pops off rather easily and his left leg is longer, but that is an easy fix right? I remember some folks having that issue with the first T2.

It feels wrong going snow boarding on saturday and and I have a massive deadline tomorrow so have no time to absorb the awesomeness.

IMAG2516.jpg

Ok cool! I will try that.

I wrestle with the same stuff. It's hard to justify that money for a toy but one thing I did was sell off all my 'other' figures. Some Marvel, NECA and Macfarlane stuff which made me feel a lot better. I still have more to go too.

I also sell on some Hot Toys if there is ever an 'upgrade'.

It's just buy these highend figures and Masters of the Universe classics for me. No more low rent stuff. Classyness all the ways now. :)

You will have something you can sell surely?!

surely lol i sold a ton of things i never thought i would sell over the past year and a half. but with these damn prices going up, 1/4 figure scale versions, more intense collectibles from enterbay and even scared to see what blitzway will do (what ifs -mcclane,lethal weapon etc..haha) and now these freakin damn hall of armor, batmobiles etc...its getting harder and harder ! :lol

surely lol i sold a ton of things i never thought i would sell over the past year and a half. but with these damn prices going up, 1/4 figure scale versions, more intense collectibles from enterbay and even scared to see what blitzway will do (what ifs -mcclane,lethal weapon etc..haha) and now these freakin damn hall of armor, batmobiles etc...its getting harder and harder ! :lol

Amen to that Bro!

This quite possibly has been one of the most positively charged threads on this forum, certainly of the threads that I look at. I'm no complainer about complainers, just making an observation that I know at least one other person noted aswell. No one who owns it has been anything other than blown away by this figure. Its simply an astounding realisation of the BD T2 T-800. I truly struggle to think of how it could get better than this beyond two nitpicks* that I have and the accessories being a bit of an incomplete mishmash.

*neck joint and overly neat BD arm

EB.com tells me that they have sent me the T800 marked as GIFT, and value 30$... That´s why it is stopped at the customs... I think that maybe I will have to pay almost 40$ for it to come home....:impatient:

Yesterday I was asked to pay additional 22,85€.. but it's finally here :)

Mines due to arrive tomorrow but I won't hold my breath, I think Monday will be when he turns up as tracking shows he isn't even at my local depot.

This quite possibly has been one of the most positively charged threads on this forum, certainly of the threads that I look at. I'm no complainer about complainers, just making an observation that I know at least one other person noted aswell. No one who owns it has been anything other than blown away by this figure. Its simply an astounding realisation of the BD T2 T-800. I truly struggle to think of how it could get better than this beyond two nitpicks* that I have and the accessories being a bit of an incomplete mishmash.

*neck joint and overly neat BD arm

Not only that, I think most if not all people who already got this think this is THEIR BEST action figure that they own so far. Am I right?

:lecture

Here are some pics to add to the pile! I seriously can't get over this piece, it is by far the most incredible collectible (custom or otherwise) that I have ever laid eyes on, or had the privilege of adding to my collection. Absolutely love it.

_MG_6638.jpg

_MG_6637.jpg

_MG_6636.jpg

_MG_6627.jpg

_MG_6632.jpg

_MG_6628.jpg

Some pics with the rest of the collection.

_MG_6621.jpg

_MG_6643.jpg

I'll be posting a few more (redundant) pics in my collection thread!

Oh sheeeeeeeeeet!!! :panic:

Incredible.

Back