ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him, picked him up from the depot myself as its on the way home from work (and just to make sure)! Not had chance to open him yet!!!!

8414666206_3340a97ef3_o.jpg

It seems like most of the owners changed their sig or avatar or both for this one. :D

Um yeah, both look like the same figure maker :lol

Eh, I still love my T1 PF. That should change when HT's unveils theirs.

Um yeah, both look like the same figure maker :lol

Eh, I still love my T1 PF. That should change when HT's unveils theirs.

I've got the T1 premium format and after seeing this picture i had to go look at it again to see if it really is that bad. And with the glasses on, in that pose, it still looks BADASS - Definately not photogenic in anysense, it takes a really bad picture. Hope i don't grow to hate it when my Enterbay eventually arrives!

I've got the T1 premium format and after seeing this picture i had to go look at it again to see if it really is that bad. And with the glasses on, in that pose, it still looks BADASS - Definately not photogenic in anysense, it takes a really bad picture. Hope i don't grow to hate it when my Enterbay eventually arrives!

Nah, it shouldn't happen. I still love mine and I own both :) The outfit on the PF is top notch. Their paintwork sucks, it could've done wonders to this piece.

Cool signature, Marf.

Sold my T1 PF exclusive last month, after owning the original T800 from Enterbay and then with possibly an even better sculpt on the new BD version Aarriving shortly, I felt that nothing could come close to them. The T1 and T2 SS PF's are good but for me Enterbays likeness to Arnie is unsurpassed...

So jealous of all you guys who already received this magnificent figure. I'm still looking at another 1 or 2 weeks for mine to arrive as Toyhq told me the T-800 was in the UK customs as of now. Will be receiving my first three Enterbay 1/4 scale figures soon (T-800, Joker and Batman :yess:)! Did anyone else order from toyhq? It's my first time dealing with them and they seem very professional!

So jealous of all you guys who already received this magnificent figure. I'm still looking at another 1 or 2 weeks for mine to arrive as Toyhq told me the T-800 was in the UK customs as of now. Will be receiving my first three Enterbay 1/4 scale figures soon (T-800, Joker and Batman :yess:)! Did anyone else order from toyhq? It's my first time dealing with them and they seem very professional!

Same here. :lol Ordered from them a few days ago, and it's my first dealing with them as well. Good to know that the T-800 is already on his way to them.

Same here. :lol Ordered from them a few days ago, and it's my first dealing with them as well. Good to know that the T-800 is already on his way to them.

Nice! Yeah but the thing is with customs you never know, sometimes they can keep things for several days before they release them. But once toyhq gets them in stock, it won't be long until we have the figure in our hands.

I just received mine. The figure itself is fantastic. One problem...

It didn't come with the thumbs up hand. The slot was just empty. God dammit, Enterbay.

Time to start my battle with what I have heard is dreadful customer service...

It didn't come with the thumbs up hand. The slot was just empty. God dammit, Enterbay.

WTF?? Christ Enterbay....

I'm sure this is a stupid question but did you maybe drop it on the floor when unboxing it? It could be there somewhere. If not, damn that sucks!

EB definitely needs work on their QC, but you can see here how they could make such an error, hand packed boxes, human error is bound to happen and these guys probably aren't being paid enough to be too careful.

69464edejw1e13rhd0m1ij.jpg

Back