ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b966a81d9b07c312135f1ba69455c669.jpg

:rotfl

You don't go back into a burning building for this figure...

...you keep that **** close by so when you bolt out of the house you can grab it on your way out.

:lecture I wasn't thinking straight :slap

From what I hear on this one, there's even more to be wowed by than the first T-800, but even that figure stirred up all that, and the Rambo does for me as well. Their size and price are a little inconvenient, but these HD figures really live up to their name, they are the Blu-Ray of figures where Hot Toys is like the DVD, with Sideshow being like VHS :lol

I'd say EB is like 1080p and HT is like 720p. Sideshow's gotten some decent-looking stuff lately. DVD-ish. NECA is more like VHS, Hasbro and friends being Laserdisc.

Dead horse beaten. :lol

Yep really nice pics by marfmaster, is this your only 1/4 scale figure marf?

His right boot pops off rather easily and his left leg is longer, but that is an easy fix right? I remember some folks having that issue with the first T2.

Here is a link to the fix for the leg issue that was common on the first T-800, fixed my issue with the leg length.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150460445519585.374878.329989274584&type=1

Click on the pics for a description of each stage. Basically take the shorter leg, bend the leg all the way back at both knee joints and apply some pressure to pop the knee joint out a bit.

I just found out what my tax return will be. I thought I would owe, but am getting a return. I'm teetering on buying this.

What are Enterbay's ES like? I know they're not numbered, but do they continue to produce the same pieces for long amounts of time?

Here is a link to the fix for the leg issue that was common on the first T-800, fixed my issue with the leg length.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150460445519585.374878.329989274584&type=1

Click on the pics for a description of each stage. Basically take the shorter leg, bend the leg all the way back at both knee joints and apply some pressure to pop the knee joint out a bit.

That's really just a workaround. The problem is the T-bar the hip joints connect to is uneven.

That's really just a workaround. The problem is the T-bar the hip joints connect to is uneven.

Didn't notice any issues with the hips, I looked at that when trying to push the longer leg up and the hips looked even to me.

@ Eamon, JEDSTER, controversy2002 : Congrats !! :clap

From what I hear on this one, there's even more to be wowed by than the first T-800, but even that figure stirred up all that, and the Rambo does for me as well. Their size and price are a little inconvenient, but these HD figures really live up to their name, they are the Blu-Ray of figures where Hot Toys is like the DVD, with Sideshow being like VHS :lol

This statement is worthless without an illustration. Let me help ya. :lol

It seems like most of the owners changed their sig or avatar or both for this one. :D

@ Eamon, JEDSTER, controversy2002 : Congrats !! :clap

This statement is worthless without an illustration. Let me help ya. :lol

It seems like most of the owners changed their sig or avatar or both for this one. :D

This is unreal! I remember being wowed by the T-800 PF you're showing (I have the non-EX version) when I first received it. Comparing it to Enterbay's offering clearly shows the Enterbay product is the absolute best likeness of Arnold out there. I put in an order for this item earlier this week, but sadly I won't be seeing it until late summer at the earliest. So, I'll have to live through all of your pictures in the meantime.

Back