ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last I checked mine earlier today it was ''has left Hong Kong for its destination'' as of the 31st Dec.

Have you even got one of those Voorhees? I mean mine said 'in transit' too at one point but it evidently meant 'within Hong Kong' when it said that.

I'll be surprised if I get mine first because if I recall correctly most of you had already ordered by the time I even posted in the thread.

Better than having the exact same update (in transit) for 7 straight days now.

Heh, the bar graph at the top is technically in the 'In Transit' section right now. I was actually part of the batch he shipped on the 24th, too. International customs, sigh... :lol

Just curious, was your tracking info updated regularly up to the point of delivery?

Here is what mine look like:

Priority Mail International Parcels
Delivered
December 31, 2012, 12:19 pm
PHOENIX, AZ 85083
International Parcels

Arrival at Unit
December 31, 2012, 5:01 am
NEW RIVER, AZ 85087

Depart USPS Sort Facility
December 31, 2012
PHOENIX, AZ 85043

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
December 31, 2012, 3:12 am
PHOENIX, AZ 85043

Inbound Into Customs

Processed Through Sort Facility
December 28, 2012, 7:50 am
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Processed Through Sort Facility
December 27, 2012, 4:48 pm
HONG KONG, HONG KONG

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Acceptance
December 24, 2012, 2:29 pm
HONG KONG

Do you think this has a chance of selling out ?.
The original is still readily available, I'm trying my best not to spend for the next couple of months so am trying to hold off. :lol

Sure!!

This is a masterpiece!
So beautiful that i bought a second one from Timcent

Yeah well what can I do. Wait longer. I would assume another 7-8 days wait now.

I suppose the only reason i'm so surprised is because 9.5/10 times i've ordered from HK it's taken less than a week to arrive. My other shippment with timcent (EB Batman) included.

Probably the holidays and all, I've got a package coming that's been in my state since Friday and is finally being delivered tomorrow, I could have driven to pick it up faster.

I received mine yesterday surprisingly, I thought it would have taken another week to get to me, but timcent88 must of shipped it EMS.

The figure is really great, though I do have one slight issue, when I tilt the head up or down the endo eye will light up.

Does any one else have this problem ? I dont think its that big a deal, since I don't intend on tilting the head up or down all the time.

I received mine yesterday surprisingly, I thought it would have taken another week to get to me, but timcent88 must of shipped it EMS.

The figure is really great, though I do have one slight issue, when I tilt the head up or down the endo eye will light up.

Does any one else have this problem ? I dont think its that big a deal, since I don't intend on tilting the head up or down all the time.

Congrats for getting the figure, buddy! Could be some wiring issues though. Are they loosely hanging inside the head? Does the "switch" work? And does it stay on when it's tilted up/down, or does it still automatically turn off?

Anyway, I'm jealous that you guys got it/will be getting it soon. I'm surprised that our local dealer haven't posted this for PO yet. If only customs won't kill me, I'd go Timcent too.

Back