ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine yesterday surprisingly, I thought it would have taken another week to get to me, but timcent88 must of shipped it EMS.

The figure is really great, though I do have one slight issue, when I tilt the head up or down the endo eye will light up.

Does any one else have this problem ? I dont think its that big a deal, since I don't intend on tilting the head up or down all the time.

Yeah, mine does, and the extra one I got for my friend also does it. I wouldn't call it a problem though. I actually posted about it pages back.
I also warned people to not rub the blood on the chest and endo skull because i "suspect" that it comes off.

Congrats for getting the figure, buddy! Could be some wiring issues though. Are they loosely hanging inside the head? Does the "switch" work? And does it stay on when it's tilted up/down, or does it still automatically turn off?

Hi, the switch works fine, and the light turns off even if you tilt the head up and down.

Yeah, mine does, and the extra one I got for my friend also does it. I wouldn't call it a problem though. I actually posted about it pages back.
I also warned people to not rub the blood on the chest and endo skull because i "suspect" that it comes off.

I guess maybe its an intended feature then. As for the paint rubbing off the exposed endo chest, its not something I thinks going to be a problem.

Glad some of yours are moving. Really quite annoyed with the fact that I ordered straight away and might not even get mine util after the EB batch is sent.

My pics are not as good as Armored B, but here you go…pics can't do this piece a justice, it is much better in person.

690pxi.jpg

1672tlj.jpg

2dso9rn.jpg

2zf75h4.jpg

My pics are not as good as Armored B, but here you go…pics can't do this piece a justice, it is much better in person.

Well its always a good sign when it looks great in everyone's pics. This is one of those figures where it does appear to be difficult or impossible to make it look bad.

The wait is killing me ! :gah:

Same. And I haven't yet gotten to the part where its in the country, you know its in the country, you think it could be tomorrow, tomorrow comes...no figure.

Comparison pics with Dutch PF:

2rzq6xh.jpg

2a62p1e.jpg

Dutch PF has a great likeness of Arnie. However when you compare with T2 Enterbay (now that I have both in hand), I gotta say the paint app on EB figure destroys the PF. I am amazed by how real the EB figure looks. I am a statue collector and very picky about an action figure, bought 7 of them and sold them all because of their dollness. This T2 BD can look like a statue with MUCH better paint app, so he is here to stay in my collection for a long time.

Same. And I haven't yet gotten to the part where its in the country, you know its in the country, you think it could be tomorrow, tomorrow comes...no figure.

I've been through that before and worse, I couldn't sleep...
Mine will be shipped mid-January. :(

Comparison pics with Dutch PF:

2rzq6xh.jpg

2a62p1e.jpg

Dutch PF has a great likeness of Arnie. However when you compare with T2 Enterbay (now that I have both in hand), I gotta say the paint app on EB figure destroys the PF. I am amazed by how real the EB figure looks. I am a statue collector and very picky about an action figure, bought 7 of them and sold them all because of their dollness. This T2 BD can look like a statue with MUCH better paint app, so he is here to stay in my collection for a long time.

Damn...Night and day !

Action figures have been getting better paintjobs than statues for a long time. Considering the latter have nowt to do but stand there I don't think that necessarily ought to be the case. As an action figure man I'm not complaining but if I were a statue collector I would.

Action figures have been getting better paintjobs than statues for a long time. Considering the latter have nowt to do but stand there I don't think that necessarily ought to be the case. As an action figure man I'm not complaining but if I were a statue collector I would.

Yeah I am not too happy with the paintjobs on statues for human characters it could have been better, but mainly I collect statues for comic characters.

BTW guys, my only issue with my T2 figure, the right leg is a little bit longer than the left leg, is this a common issue? Is this fixable?

i have ordered EB Joker n getting this also.... i want to know how u guys compare Joker figure to this both r totally different but which one is perfect representation of character?

Most people were able to but I couldn't quite manage it.

Hmmm well it's not too noticeable but it sure is annoying issue.

i have ordered EB Joker n getting this also.... i want to know how u guys compare Joker figure to this both r totally different but which one is perfect representation of character?

T2 BD kills the Joker. I think this is the best 1:4 figure ever made so far, yes better than EB Batman IMO.

Hmmm well it's not too noticeable but it sure is annoying issue.

T2 BD kills the Joker. I think this is the best 1:4 figure ever made so far, yes better than EB Batman IMO.

thanks brO.... ur reviews made my decision 100% sure to get this fig.... after all we mostly prefer statues ........... hope SS will come up with T2 battle damaged PF soon:duff

Back