ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
220504_539204586092374_608673756_o.jpg

This headsculpt looks so damn good. Wish I could have bought one from Timecent when it was cheap.

I just placed my preorder with a local retailer (Singapore) @ $425 including shipping, but they will only be shipped after 15 Jan.

Same here, similar supplier? He's name patrick i think. But he never willing to commit on the arrival date, he says tentatively mid jan. Cheers !!!:duff

I thought that it might me useful for those who'd like to mod M-79 how it was in the movie in the final scenes. Click to enlarge.

awesome, thanks man.

Now if I could just figure out how to get a hold of that other 1/4 M79 that somebody posted a few pages back I'd be all set. The company was, H&G, maybe?

It's such a subtle thing, but I really applaud EB for capturing Arnie's crooked mouth and giving the left side an almost sickened look, it's just like the movie and really shows attention to detail. I gotta believe the lack of broken stock on the M79 has to do with making it viable for the first figure as a Cyberdyne piece or not being able to do it consistently, I can't imagine they just overlooked it with so many other details captured.

220504_539204586092374_608673756_o.jpg

Brilliant.

I applaud and fully support in spirit, all those that will break... i mean "modify" their Grenade Launchers from this set to get it to look like the one in the movie.

Actually.. for the longest time, i've been wondering if the wood in the HD Enterbay series is actually real wood or just compacted saw dust. I guess we'll find out when fellow freaks start modding.

How tall is this figure exactly? Wondering if the HT endoskeleton will be in the same scale. I know they both are 1/4th scale but in 1/6th scale the MIB figures were huge compared to HT figures..

Well the status of my figure from TIMCENT still says ' Accepted' which was on 27th. I guess the customs people didn't work between christmas and new year. I don't expect to see this for 2 weeks at least as they will have such a big back log. I'm impatient for this thing.

Back