ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pics are not as good as Armored B, but here you go…pics can't do this piece a justice, it is much better in person.

690pxi.jpg

1672tlj.jpg

2dso9rn.jpg

2zf75h4.jpg

Dude this is amazing! Why r u doing this to us!!making the wait even harder :(

Dutch PF has a great likeness of Arnie. However when you compare with T2 Enterbay (now that I have both in hand), I gotta say the paint app on EB figure destroys the PF. I am amazed by how real the EB figure looks. I am a statue collector and very picky about an action figure, bought 7 of them and sold them all because of their dollness. This T2 BD can look like a statue with MUCH better paint app, so he is here to stay in my collection for a long time.

Thanks for the comparision Mamba. I was really curious to know how doll-like this would feel in hand so your review is just what I was looking for.

Where did you order it from again?

Great pics, Mamba! :clap

Could the leg issue be as simple as making sure the hip joint is sitting properly? This is disconcerting because I was hoping I might be able to display him without the stand.

Is it fixable?

Yeah, this is common (really don't know why?) my batman is the only one that hasn't had it. Basically there are 2 methods to fix it, both will require you to drop arnies pants. :lol

Either push the longer leg up into the body at the hip (this didn't work for me personally, but i heard it has for others) or, bend the shorter leg at the knee REALLY hard. It extends it out a bit at one of the 2 knee joints and evens out the legs.

Yeah, this is common (really don't know why?) my batman is the only one that hasn't had it. Basically there are 2 methods to fix it, both will require you to drop arnies pants. :lol

Either push the longer leg up into the body at the hip (this didn't work for me personally, but i heard it has for others) or, bend the shorter leg at the knee REALLY hard. It extends it out a bit at one of the 2 knee joints and evens out the legs.

Yep korndog is right. Try the bending at the knee as this worked for me first time. By the way, great pics Mamba. That comparison shot with Dutch sure gives you an idea of how much detail is included with this figure. I have the Dutch PF and the first T2 T-800 from EB but the face sculpt of the new BD figure is absolutely mind blowing!

It looks fantastic. I have only one problem and it is the ugly joint, line under the head. I still can't understand why HT and EB did theirs that way. It is just ugly.

:lecture

It looks fantastic. I have only one problem and it is the ugly joint, line under the head. I still can't understand why HT and EB did theirs that way. It is just ugly.

Great pics, Mamba! :clap

Could the leg issue be as simple as making sure the hip joint is sitting properly? This is disconcerting because I was hoping I might be able to display him without the stand.

I'd never display my original t-800 without the stand buddy. It's just too heavy, added to the fact I never really fully fixed the longer leg issue, like A-dev. But I'd imagine if you don't have a leg issue it would be possible - just not something I'd want to try :lol

I'd never display my original t-800 without the stand buddy. It's just too heavy, added to the fact I never really fully fixed the longer leg issue, like A-dev. But I'd imagine if you don't have a leg issue it would be possible - just not something I'd want to try :lol

Thanks for the input Rob. :) I would have likely come to the same conclusion when I got it in hand, because right now I'm thinking of it like a big *** HT figure, and I don't use stands with most of my HT figures. :lol 1/4 though...I'm sure it's a totally different story.

I know, I know. I had to cut it back to 10 quotations because the forum won't allow any more than 10 smilies per post and I wanted to keep a kind of symmetry there.

Ah, that makes better sense. :)

Oh and:

3-Jan-2013 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination.

:slap

Ah, that makes better sense. :)

Oh and:

3-Jan-2013 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination.

:slap

No change on mine since it said that on 31st Dec. I've also been checking the tracking from An Post but they don't recognise the number yet so obviously haven't received it. Next week it is.

Back