ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracking on mine seems to have regressed.

"Posted and being processed" followed by "In Transit" on the 27th but merely "Processed for Departure" on the 29th. Obviously the latest bit of processing was a different bit of processing than the first bit of processing.

My god, Armored-barserk you're driving me crazy, the wait to the mine to come is unbearable !!!!! Great shots !!!!!! It seems that natural light brings out the best in BD T800 ........

Great pictures Berserk! :clap

Ive got this figure on its way to me, without any doubt the most accurate headsculpt ive seen on a figure.

Agreed. Told myself I wouldn't collect 1/4th scale figures because of the costs, sizes (have no space left!!!) and the difficulty of coming by spare parts.. but the likeness on this figure makes it hard to resist!

d801568.jpg

That IS Arnold Schwarzenegger, my gosh are these enterbay figures something, just amazing how alive and accurrate they are. Beautiful photos armored.

Hey Armored Berserk: Great Shots!!! One concern (nothing serious). I think the flap on his pants should be covering the zipper a little better. It seems to be folded improperly giving a view of the zipper mechanism. :)

d801568.jpg

That IS Arnold Schwarzenegger, my gosh are these enterbay figures something, just amazing how alive and accurrate they are. Beautiful photos armored.

Indeed. Agreed 100%. I also agree with Platty too, this and their Batman have to be 2 of the finest collectibles ever made imo.

Amazing shots, armored.

I know there were the QC issues and some folks don't like how the body was handled, but I think the Rambo is every bit as good as the rest of the 1/4 scale figures, I really don't think there's been a bad figure in this whole line.

Great photo's there Armored.

This figure looks as good as it gets.

Thanks for the additional stunning photos, armored! Can anyone tell me how solid of a stance this figure has, and how tall it is without the base?

I know there were the QC issues and some folks don't like how the body was handled, but I think the Rambo is every bit as good as the rest of the 1/4 scale figures, I really don't think there's been a bad figure in this whole line.

Yup, if it was purely down to quality i'd own all they've released so far. But i'm just not a big enough fan of rambo or bruce lee to pick those guys up. They're undoubtly awesome, and i still kinda want them for that reason alone. But i really need to pace myself with this scale. Can't wait to see robocop.

Back