ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id take a 1:4 from either company at this point.

For me, EB's proven themselves, HT I'm still not sold on yet, they've done too few figures in the scale, and when they did the busts a few years ago, they all let me down compared to their 1/6 counterparts that came out at the same time.

I have total faith in EB at this point, if they announce something I want coming in this HD line, I'm going to expect them to get it right at this stage. My Enterbay Rambo is still one of the treasures of my collection, it's just stunningly lifelike and awesome.

As would mine. NECA was close but no cigar.

Where'd NECA miss for you? As far as accurracy to the costume, I think their sculpt work nailed it, I can't see HT doing any better. At most, HT could add articulation, and I haven't seen the NECA in hand, but likely paint apps too. I wish I'd gotten the NECA one, but now with NECA making Dutch at the 7" scale, I'm happier to build a full collection of Predator figures instead of just one big *** one.

Where'd NECA miss for you? As far as accurracy to the costume, I think their sculpt work nailed it, I can't see HT doing any better. At most, HT could add articulation, and I haven't seen the NECA in hand, but likely paint apps too. I wish I'd gotten the NECA one, but now with NECA making Dutch at the 7" scale, I'm happier to build a full collection of Predator figures instead of just one big *** one.

NECA failed for me on these parts:

-Was not TRUE 1:4 Scale
-Paint Apps although some of NECA's best work, its toyish compared to HT or EB
-The articulation was horrid! Aside from just Standing there really wasnt much you could do to pose him.
-No Diorama base or stand of any kind. I love my PFs (and the EB 1:4 coming with stands is a BIG plus) NECA's 1:4 Predator just seemed too out of place in my collection next to PF's
-Only ONE option of display. Masked. Open Mouth or Closed mouth. With HT Im sure we will have ALL options available. As well as a nice diorama base/stand as the 1:4 Batman and 1:4 Endo are showing.
-NECA's felt like a big hunk of plastic toy. :( Not High end enough for me.

SCULPT WAS GREAT THOUGH. Just its too bad they dont try and push for higher end collector demograph. :(

It really is a shame because with some things, NECA's attention to the source material either exceeds any one else out there, or their situation allows them to be more faithful than others, either way, they catch more at times than EB or HT or Sideshow, it's amazing the talent they have and their potential, but in the end, they're still a toy company with a toy market, maybe they'll fully transist some day if their "high end" ventures continue to pay off.

I do know that apparently, the articulation on the P1 has been improved a bit since that release, too bad they already put it out, but I guess the 7" one had the same points and they redid it recently. It did suck having to choose a portrait look, though for me, majority of time for a Predator figure is roaring mandibles, bio off, their faces are too cool to hide.

My life is complete with a P1 Predator at 1/4. SS PF or HT or EB. Somebody get on the ball with that. First gets my money.

That's how I see it. First one out the gate gets my money.

But you know, in typical Hot Toys fashion, as soon as EB or NECA announces their 1/4 P1, Hot Toys will be right there to announce their own offering 1-2 days later. :lol

It's like they already have their proto just sitting around, waiting for their competitor to announce first so that they can counter-punch.

Yeah neca have great talent at their disposal I've had a number of their figs. Really wish they would branch out with a high end line like this, I think they could give us some great stuff.

Yeah neca have great talent at their disposal I've had a number of their figs. Really wish they would branch out with a high end line like this, I think they could give us some great stuff.

No doubts there.
More competition. More choices.

Anybody else get their shipping notices from Enterbay other than Eamon?

I know he said he ordered his only hours of the pre-order going up. I'd say I placed mine around 11 pm that night and I'm still (impatiently) waiting.

I did get an order confirmation...that's something at least :impatient::impatient::impatient:.....:monkey2

I'm just waiting on some funds to kick in then I will pay. I like how timcent gives a 2 week window to pay. He's only got a couple left!

I'm just waiting on some funds to kick in then I will pay. I like how timcent gives a 2 week window to pay. He's only got a couple left!

I bet he'll re-stock soon. He's done this with his EB Batman. One moment there's 1 available then 8 the next. I think it's for ebay shoppers to rush in thinking it would be sold out.

But then this is a different item and it could be a different situation so congrats on your purchase, man! Me, I'm waiting for our LCS to put this up on PO (and I bet we'll have 'em here in stock by March). Much as I want to go Timcent, those cheeky greedy basterds we call CUSTOMS here at home would charge us big-time despite low-value declaration.

Yeah that sucks about customs man. I hope you can snag this at a good price later down the line. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. I'm just shocked only BBTS has it for preorder. It would be nuts if Redford had it for the price of their batman and joker figures.

If you are located in Canada I recommend getting it from Super power collectibles. It retails for $384 + Tax & shipping, but give them a like on facebook and you get 10% off ( the coupon code is : FBFAN) which should cover the tax and shipping so my grand total was $384! not bad since it's only a few $$ more than ordering direct from EB and also not having to pay $60 for shipping!

Back