ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it will look more convincing in person.

No doubt, I just don't like the way it looks in the more recent pics. Dare I say it almost looks NECA-ish in terms of sloppiness and inconsistency.

No doubt, I just don't like the way it looks in the more recent pics. Dare I say it almost looks NECA-ish in terms of sloppiness and inconsistency.

Dare to say, I've gotten that vibe from a few pics, I don't care so much how it looks on the chest as it'll be covered by the bandolier and not really a focal point for me, but I am concerned about the portrait and how much blood does or doesn't end up on the Endoskull, I could repaint to add chrome, but as pricey as this figure is, I don't want to do such a thing incase I need to sell it some day.

The more I look at this, the more I just have to tell myself.....
must+resist+becoming+clopper+_816cea187f1b13c8b36d8983515c7033.jpg

Dare to say, I've gotten that vibe from a few pics, I don't care so much how it looks on the chest as it'll be covered by the bandolier and not really a focal point for me, but I am concerned about the portrait and how much blood does or doesn't end up on the Endoskull, I could repaint to add chrome, but as pricey as this figure is, I don't want to do such a thing incase I need to sell it some day.

Honestly once in hand I don't think it'll be a major issue. You must buy this figure, Sean :lol

If I were the prospective buyer I would be willing to pay at least the original retail value for a figure that has been improved with chrome painted endoskeleton parts. But maybe thats just me.

Honestly once in hand I don't think it'll be a major issue. You must buy this figure, Sean :lol

I agree. The sculpt, the body size and shape, the clothes...all look to have been thoroughly nailed. Things that haven't all been completely right on any other figure. Now of course, I say this without owning the figure yet.

I agree that the blood looks either better or worse depending on the luck of the draw, but that would never be a deal breaker for me (I already ordered this anyway...)

I have the advantage of being an artist, so if need be, I can fix mine up (not that it would require much artistic talent). Thankfully it's something as 'messy' as blood and not like they eyes or something a bit more precise.

but really I agree, for the price tag we shouldn't have to do that.

ugh the wait is killing me though, thankfully I have my Christmas goodies to tide me over :)

So when will Diamond shipments come in to the US? Have they solicited this yet?

wow...the blood on the chest looks awful..and some on the endo itself..then again, it's mass produced so I'm not really surprised. no matter, I'm chroming all the endo parts anyways..add a bit more detail on the endo arm and call it good..

Wonder if the Endo chest is diecast. It certainly has that heavy metallic look to it that my Aoshima T-800 had. If that's the case, I wonder how well the blood paint app sticks to it. Definitely not smearing that area.

I've got no 1/4 figures and no EB figures but :drool

The only things stopping me from pulling the trigger is EB's MIB quality ball dropping and that it comes with so little display options in comparison to the HT one.

I'm not 100% sold on the head sculpt. (I know...if you don't like it don't buy it)..but the side view of the head looks a bit off to me. Plus you can't display him with the human arm because the leather jacket arm is cut off.

I still really like the piece though. I'm a T2 junkie. Might pick it up later on.

I'm not 100% sold on the head sculpt. (I know...if you don't like it don't buy it)..but the side view of the head looks a bit off to me. Plus you can't display him with the human arm because the leather jacket arm is cut off.

I still really like the piece though. I'm a T2 junkie. Might pick it up later on.

This would bug me as i'd want to pose it with the left arm still functional as the broken left arm looks too clean for my tastes

I LOVE Terminator, especially T2, but for some reason im just not as excited about this figure as I thought I would be. I just don't feel the need to own this, since I already have the DX13 pre-ordered. (which pretty much covers all of his BD looks in the film) I might pass on this and save for the EB Rocky III.

I LOVE Terminator, especially T2, but for some reason im just not as excited about this figure as I thought I would be. I just don't feel the need to own this, since I already have the DX13 pre-ordered. (which pretty much covers all of his BD looks in the film) I might pass on this and save for the EB Rocky III.

Well, it's understandable, since you have the HT on PO. If your not feeling it, then just pass. I might pass due to price. I want this guy, but the $500 price tag is too much for my blood. I like the EB direct price at $435, but don't wish to gamble with QC. I don't think anyone will think less of you for not getting one. :wink1:

Wonder if the Endo chest is diecast. It certainly has that heavy metallic look to it that my Aoshima T-800 had. If that's the case, I wonder how well the blood paint app sticks to it. Definitely not smearing that area.

The chest is plastic. Only the arm is metal. I also think the blood on the chest seemed lighter then it was when i intially took my pics. I can't 100% say for sure, but i get a feeling the blood can be rubbed off... same goes for the blood on the endo skull. So... yeah.. becareful guys...~

The chest is plastic. Only the arm is metal. I also think the blood on the chest seemed lighter then it was when i intially took my pics. I can't 100% say for sure, but i get a feeling the blood can be rubbed off... same goes for the blood on the endo skull. So... yeah.. becareful guys...~

The blood is rubbing off. :horror

Well, it's understandable, since you have the HT on PO. If your not feeling it, then just pass. I might pass due to price. I want this guy, but the $500 price tag is too much for my blood. I like the EB direct price at $435, but don't wish to gamble with QC. I don't think anyone will think less of you for not getting one. :wink1:

Yeah the price kills it for me too. Even if it is from my favorite film, nearly half a grand on a figure is just too much. The dx13 is close enough.

Thanks man.:hi5:

Back