ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pulled the trigger on this from Timcent88 first time ordering anything from him. I'm in Cali and the only us retailer is bbts for $500+shipping. This will be my fourth 1/4 figure from EB...keeping 'em coming!

I was thinking about doing the same DarthAlias. If I do it'll be the first time I've ordered a figure (pre-order that is) on eBay. I just don't want to wait for him to arrive on US shores at retailers.

I'm actually surprised that the only place I've found him for sale is at BBTS. AE, UrbanCollector, they all carry Enterbay now yet they don't have him for sale....weird.

I know there were the QC issues and some folks don't like how the body was handled, but I think the Rambo is every bit as good as the rest of the 1/4 scale figures, I really don't think there's been a bad figure in this whole line.

Yep. It's a great line so far. For me, next up after this is two hot toys 1:4 figures. Dutch and TDKR bats. Let's see how they stack up!

Yup, if it was purely down to quality i'd own all they've released so far. But i'm just not a big enough fan of rambo or bruce lee to pick those guys up. They're undoubtly awesome, and i still kinda want them for that reason alone. But i really need to pace myself with this scale. Can't wait to see robocop.

I feel the same way. Im feeling urge to go crazy with this line and I REALLY need to keep myself in check. Bruce Lee looks GREAT but Im not a big enough fan to get a 1:4 figure of him. Thinking I will end up caving on the Joker though. Even though Im sure we will see a 1:4 version of him from HT too...

I was thinking about doing the same DarthAlias. If I do it'll be the first time I've ordered a figure (pre-order that is) on eBay. I just don't want to wait for him to arrive on US shores at retailers.

I'm actually surprised that the only place I've found him for sale is at BBTS. AE, UrbanCollector, they all carry Enterbay now yet they don't have him for sale....weird.

Do it, man! It was my first time POing anything from eBay as well. If you're not ordering from EB direct, timcent just makes the most sense IMO.

Got a message from timecent today that he will ship mine on 1/10. Can't wait! :yess:

Armored Berserks latest shots wowed me so much I didn't even mind that someone immediately quoted the entire set a couple of posts later, something I normally hate :D

I daresay its looking like its hard to take a bad photo of this figure (unlike the first EB T-800) but those shots, even with the real 1:1 kitchen behind, nailed BD T-800 Arnie.

anybody know about this 1/4 M79 being produced ?
https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-178581-1-1.html

Page didn't load for me.

Armored Berserks latest shots wowed me so much I didn't even mind that someone immediately quoted the entire set a couple of posts later, something I normally hate :D

I daresay its looking like its hard to take a bad photo of this figure (unlike the first EB T-800) but those shots, even with the real 1:1 kitchen behind, nailed BD T-800 Arnie.

Page didn't load for me.

that's weird...it loads fine for me..

here's some pics from the page..

https://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3238/214359yd2sx2ffaumfefse.jpg

https://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9530/t800equipment17.jpg

https://img849.imageshack.us/img849/2782/t800equipment37.jpg

https://img443.imageshack.us/img443/51/t800equipment18.jpg

*sigh*...waiting a month for this guy isn't going to be easy. That said, I'm feeling a little smug for holding out on the original and getting the BD version at this point...the BD likeness is out of this world. Next 1/4 fig is DKR from Hot Toys I think. If I can manage Robocop too next year, I'll be pretty happy. Can't go over-board at this scale. 15 of these guys would do me...i've already figured out which characters too!

*sigh*...waiting a month for this guy isn't going to be easy. That said, I'm feeling a little smug for holding out on the original and getting the BD version at this point...the BD likeness is out of this world. Next 1/4 fig is DKR from Hot Toys I think. If I can manage Robocop too next year, I'll be pretty happy. Can't go over-board at this scale. 15 of these guys would do me...i've already figured out which characters too!

FIFTEEN :horror

I have a total of 6 that Id want at 1:4.

This (T-800 BD)
Indiana Jones
Jack Sparrow
The Joker (TDK)
Darth Vader
Jungle Hunter Predator

Im really hoping this happens some day. As long as they pay close enough attention to detail as they have with this HD T-800 T2 BD. :drool

If it's Hot Toys, just scale up the 1/6 version and it'd be perfect, though I think at 1/4, and with their paint, an EB Jack would look good too, and who knows, maybe they'd get the coat color right, though I will applaud Sideshow's coat color on the latest PF, even if much of the rest of it is off.

If it's Hot Toys, just scale up the 1/6 version and it'd be perfect, though I think at 1/4, and with their paint, an EB Jack would look good too, and who knows, maybe they'd get the coat color right, though I will applaud Sideshow's coat color on the latest PF, even if much of the rest of it is off.

Id take a 1:4 from either company at this point.

Back