ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Cyberdyne gear seems like a waste to me, he doesn't come with 2 bandoliers so you either make the first figure Cyberdyne without it or take it away from the BD.

Yeah thats true. Pretty silly of Enterbay. Surely they could have put in 2 bandoliers for no (or very minimal) extra cost. I wouldn't desire to make my BD figure innaccurate by giving over his bandolier to the first figure.

Well in any case I have no desire to make a 1:4 scale Cyberdyne figure. I prefer to keep the sunglasses on anyway because of the sleepy eyes.

So at 1:4 scale its Galleria and full BD display for me.

Ordered mine at 4AM. I don't remembered being this excited for any release from HT or EB.

Looks incredible, but for the love of me, I can't get my head around the accessory decisions! No pistol - so I can't re-create the 'Hasta La Vista' moment. No clean sculpt, so I can't recreate the minigun moment. All I'm left with is the figure itself pretty much.

If they've gone to all that trouble with the mini-gun, then give us a cyberdyne sculpt!

Yeah it sucks a little, but for those who have a clean version like me they combine perfectly. Clean version gets the minigun and the grey shirt. BD version gets the endo arm.

Sorta like HT, when they made me buy the extra T-1000 head from Connor so I could display him the way I wanted to. Actually not a bad gimmick to get folks to buy figures they otherwise wouldn't.

The Cyberdyne gear seems like a waste to me, he doesn't come with 2 bandoliers so you either make the first figure Cyberdyne without it or take it away from the BD.
are we only getting one bandolier ? the list says mini gun & bandolierS n one plastic made ? but yes i dont see it in the pics :(

Guys, manifest yourselves to Enterbay about a second bandoliers on their facebook page or by email i'm sure we can make this happen :)
Bill is always listening!

But what I'm saying is EB didn't do enough, people with the first figure still can't do a full Cyberdyne without takin the badolier from this figure.

And this is exactly why I don't think HT were wrong to 'milk' us with the DX10 as a seperate release from DX13. People complained about that but y'know this is what happens when you try to condense 2 distinct looks into one release - stuff gets left out.

And this is exactly why I don't think HT were wrong to 'milk' us with the DX10 as a seperate release from DX13. People complained about that but y'know this is what happens when you try to condense 2 distinct looks into one release - stuff gets left out.

:lecture

Both the DX10 and the DX13 are their own releases and don't require parting out from one to complete the other.

And the DX10 can actually be two different looks in one so that's even better.

Am looking forward to seeing peeps (urgh feel dirty using that expression) doing 1/4 Cyberdyne shoot out versions

Besides, taking off that black shirt and placing the grey shirt is a nightmare.

Most people would probably break the shoulders/arms off.

It's a nice option for those that would prefer a Cyberdyne look over the classic black shirt/sunglasses combo.

or spend 20 minutes making your own like i plan to do

While this looks really good, I have to admit Im more impressed with HT version.

Darn, I was hoping we would get the whole cyberdyne package with this release. Now I have to pick up the HT versions, at least they did something right.

Say what you will about Hot Toys, but they have made sure with this new Terminator line that you don't need to steal from other figures for parts.

I can live with that. How many of us even noticed the broken stock until NECA drew attention to it with their figure?

Ive always noticed that the stock of the grenade launcher was broken at the end of the film. THe headsculpt is by far the best part of this figure, it looks exactly like it did in the movie. However there is something about the body I don't like. The exposed endo chest and knee remind me of the crappy customs people used to do a few years ago, and the paint looks very dull.

Back