ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you've got no problem affording it, then safe to say you've got no problem getting whatever is missing custom made? :hi5:

No it's not safe to say that at all, there's a difference between being able to afford something and warranting spending something. I'm not someone who likes to piss away money just because I'm able to, I can afford to spend £300 on this but can I then be bothered to go an find a customiser and do another headsculpt? To do another jacket? And can I then warrant spending whatever they may end up charging to do so? No & No.

This is a great looking figure, I may keep my order I may not but I'm certainly not finding flaws in it because I cant afford it I'm finding flaws in it because there's gigantic flaws to be pointed out.

Yeah it does. With an endo it will probabaly only be very small differences between both takes on it.

Yeah I don't see it being worlds apart and EB will probably come with two plasma rifles in every package instead of the SSC EX being the only distributor with it.

it will come down to two different bases and LED eyes.

I don't like that they did that, it looks to me as a cheap out, what if you don't have the orginal version, then your left with parts you can't use on a 500 dollar figure:dunno that is not gunna bring in new buyers and they include the cyberdine grenade launcher with the bd version of the figure:dunno the Hot toys version is a better bang for the buck. You should never have to own a older figure just to get the looks from the new one, thats not right.

Well that's merely a point of view. Another is that unlike Hot Toys, Enterbay is rewarding people who bought their earlier incarnations. How many Jokers have HT done? Do you get anything for being an early adopter / staunch supporter? No.

Looks incredible, but for the love of me, I can't get my head around the accessory decisions! No pistol - so I can't re-create the 'Hasta La Vista' moment. No clean sculpt, so I can't recreate the minigun moment. All I'm left with is the figure itself pretty much.

If they've gone to all that trouble with the mini-gun, then give us a cyberdyne sculpt!

The minute Enterbay decided to do just one sculpt they shot themselves in the foot and those collectors who dont own the original because when they decided to do a fully Battle Damaged look it then limited them to 2 accessories - the grenade launcher and the steel pole and they haven't even given us the steel pole :lol

I would assume the majority would take a second headsculpt and a second jacket over accessories to convert the previous figure into a Cyberdyne shootout version, in fact had EB given those accessories first time around they'd of actually made Hot Toys DX10 completely redundant months before it had even been revealed :slap

Just Ordered from timcent88 at 488$

Btw the complaints about the cyberdyne gear are from those who don't own the clean version right?
personally I prefer this kind of commercial policy that kinda reward previous buyers than HTs. if EB went all the way and also proposed the clean look here you would have been happy but I would feel cheated like with HTs.
And yes the cyberdyne gear should have been sold with the clean version but hey I'm pretty happy we did get those now.
Maybe if they are demands they could add some extra stuff until the figures ship, the rod, an extra bandoliers a broken stock m79...

Hope EB will agree to sell some parts for this like they seem to do with the clean one :)

Last edited:
Well that's merely a point of view. Another is that unlike Hot Toys, Enterbay is rewarding people who bought their earlier incarnations. How many Jokers have HT done? Do you get anything for being an early adopter / staunch supporter? No.

That kind of stance is not the way to widen your target audience, this is a hobby which new collectors are joining in all the time so for a company to potentially say **** you to those new collectors is not smart

NB I'm not saying EB are doing this I'm just replying to your point of view :wink1:

Just got a confirmation from Timcent that he will ship mine on Dec 27th since Dec25 and 26 are holidays.

I've never been so excited about an action figure. I even was not this excited when EB released the 1/4 scale Batman figure.

Can't wait to see this bad boy in person, I wonder how long the delivery will take from HK to US.

Just got a confirmation from Timcent that he will ship mine on Dec 27th since Dec25 and 26 are holidays.

I've never been so excited about an action figure. I even was not this excited when EB released the 1/4 scale Batman figure.

Can't wait to see this bad boy in person, I wonder how long the delivery will take from HK to US.

Just make sure to get some pictures posted when you get it. I can't wait to start seeing everyones pics. :yess:

Timcent raised the price again to $490 now pretty soon this will hit $500 since the demands are high. I missed his price for $460 somebody from Statue Forum got it for that price.

Meh, you guys are overreacting.

It looks alright, but I was more blown away by Enterbay's first regular Arnold. The Hot Toys 1/6 sort of took away the spotlight, I think as a package, it's much more impressive (not it's price though, which is a rip).

The Arnold likeness on this looks a little cartoony (not the eyes though, his eye looks extremely life like and alive, not dead like the first one) and that missing arm looks like crap. Maybe the Arnold likeness is sort of bland because we've seen so damn many of them? I dunno. The damaged endo side of the face looks good but, ehhhh, whatever. Nothing I've never seen before.

Cool to see that they included the minigun and grey shirt, but no way in hell am I taking the black shirt off of my first regular Arnold. There isn't even a regular, non damaged bandolier to make a Cyberdyne. The minigun is pretty worthless.

Last edited:
i find it hysterical the head sculpt looks really nice in all pics EXCEPT the Official Enterbay promo pics :lol

Why do I always have to be asleep and then in ****ing work when these threads have gone up.

Looks amazing, bought. As if there was ever any doubt.

No it's not safe to say that at all, there's a difference between being able to afford something and warranting spending something. I'm not someone who likes to piss away money just because I'm able to, I can afford to spend £300 on this but can I then be bothered to go an find a customiser and do another headsculpt? To do another jacket? And can I then warrant spending whatever they may end up charging to do so? No & No.

This is a great looking figure, I may keep my order I may not but I'm certainly not finding flaws in it because I cant afford it I'm finding flaws in it because there's gigantic flaws to be pointed out.

I don't see the gigantic flaws, guess I'm lucky! haha

Stop overreacting guys seriously keep the enthusiasm down you're disturbing the neighborhood ;-)

Btw how come only timcent88 is the only one getting his figures the 24th no other Hk seller is buying from EB flagship store?

Back