ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can live with that. How many of us even noticed the broken stock until NECA drew attention to it with their figure?
there was no neca figure before i noted it on this forum. and i wasn't the first.
BUT! here people admire their ability to be blind :)

How much is EB charging for shipping with this one? If it's too much I might wait till retailers like bbts get it so I can save a few $.

Yeah it sucks a little, but for those who have a clean version like me they combine perfectly. Clean version gets the minigun and the grey shirt. BD version gets the endo arm.

That's a win for me. Thank you ED. Can't wait to load up my clean version.

Last edited:
How much is EB charging for shipping with this one? If it's too much I might wait till retailers like bbts get it so I can save a few $.

$60. You will probably save $30 when BBTS gets it. Not worth the wait for me.

$60. You will probably save $30 when BBTS gets it. Not worth the wait for me.

This figure will be over-produced just like the last, so Im sure some places will have it a whole $50-60 cheaper, if you're willing to wait.

And an upcoming 1/4 T1 T-800 Police Shoot out, 1/4 Batman Returns and supposedly, 1/4 Avengers.

I can live with that. How many of us even noticed the broken stock until NECA drew attention to it with their figure?

Same. I do plan on maybe either recasting it or making another (3D print or scratch) to have 2 (for cyberdyne conversion)

It is literally my only issue with it atm. I think it's the best representation of the character and scene, but i cannot leave that awesome looking minigun in the box, never to see the light of day. I need to convert the original T-800, i just wish it had ALL the stuff to do it, not just most of it.

I'm making my own extra bandolier and I already have an extra thumper ( made out of resin ) which I will match the color of the EB version but with a broken stock ...sooo happy !!

Last edited:
Thank god Im not that picky, all what I wanted is highly detailed BD T800, & this looks the best 1/4 out there! Just want to make sure no infamous QC issues.

Just ordered from Enterbay, will see how my experience is dealing with them directly for the first time.

Back