ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing is just beautiful, can't get enough of it!

terminatoor.jpg

I wish i was but no i'm not. :) Glad you like the pictures though. :hi5:

Really impressed! :duff

I love how all the complains about the mismatch accessories diminished once people start receiving this awesome figure! Enterbay blind us by it's masterpiece :)

Dude, this is a freaking amazing shot! Showed my wife this one. :clap

:yess: Thanks!

Amazing pics all the ways lads!! :)

Yeah I haven't seen one single bad picture of this figure yet! It's just so damn perfect it can't look bad.

I would even go as far as saying the figure looks better than what Arnie looked like in the movie. You could clearly see in T2 that the battle-damage and endoskull was applied on to his face. Especially with the endo-eye sticking out so far.

No point in me taking pics of this guy, but all I can say is wow. Enterbay are on my radar for good- I had no QC issues at all.
Will be intrigued to see what they do with the Endo, Robocop or with T2 in 1/6.

I've had him in my cabinet for a day - a few looks at him, but all I can think about is the next one! My budget is unexpectedly limited this year, so will be glad to manage 2 more 1/4s this year... one of them is gonna be Imaginative Play's Iron Man 3 Die-Cast. The other, most likely the Endo...

I need your clothes, your boots, and your expendable income.

Is it just me or has anybody else had trouble getting him into a good pose and keeping him standing up without toppling over? Even standing up straight proves difficult!

This is my first figure on this scale by Enterbay and it could be that i'm not used to how these figures move and adjust.

Also i find that moving the arms and legs is very limited due to the clothes, Always seem to get caught in the joints or the fact the clothes are very tight fitting makes it hard to move them in the first place?

Any tips on this would be greatly received.

Thanks!

Decided to break out all my Enterbay's today!!

So much awesome sauce to spread around!!! :)

enterbayphoto.jpg

Pretty much confirms I have to get their Batman, I can make excuses as reasons why not to get the Joker but Batman must be had :gah:

EDIT: Must say though your Joker looks very good there and very accurate to the film....

Pretty much confirms I have to get their Batman, I can make excuses as reasons why not to get the Joker but Batman must be had :gah:

EDIT: Must say though your Joker looks very good there and very accurate to the film....

All but Rambo...the joints kill that one for me.

These newer batches are looking a little lazy on the battle damage side. Those pics above look great but the cuts on the jacket look unatural.

hey guys havent been on for awhile but read and viewed the last 30 pages i missed since the last time on was browsing the site, well its a done deal - i just pre-ordered from Enterbay (fingers crossed on QC and CS)

all the great pics you guys have posted really did it for me! cant wait to have it side by side with the clean one!! now all i need to do is forget for another month or 2 and he will be here!

These newer batches are looking a little lazy on the battle damage side. Those pics above look great but the cuts on the jacket look unatural.

Oh.. I think it looks great personally.... maybe you could link to pics showing the difference?

Back