ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
882a7741b3db448458b11deddc458a78.jpg
Got mine today. Really like it, especially the price tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty cool figure! He's kind of wobbly and hard to pose due to the ratcheting joints but he looks menacing in my collection I'm pretty happy with it

FYI, if you are bit patient, from enterbay ebay auctions, you can get this figure even cheaper than already cheap price of $199 at BBTS.
I was able to score mine for $140 shipped(shipping is $30). Some have gotten it for $120, etc. that's a steal.

Does someone have a comparison photo of the T1000 with the Sideshow Terminator 2 Arnie (undamaged) Premium Format?

What is the best way to display him? I'm finding him a little wonky and can't get his boots flat on the stand. Should the pole be slotted into the left, right or middle hole? And how high up his leg should the ring be clasped around him?

Finally having a propper case for my EB 1/4 figures, so i've thought of posting some pics of my T1000 in the pose i've displayed him :)

ebt10001b.png

ebt10002b.png

ebt10003b.png

You nailed that run :clap

I love this figure. Not the strongest as far as display options but whats there is great.

thanks brother! :)

i love this figure too, the sculpt has such an intense look and likeness, it makes you not missing anything at all. HT T1000 figure came up with a bloat of accessories, but while starring at the EB, i just can't enjoying the HT as much as i've enjoyed it in the past. I don't need thousand of stuff to go with the figure when the likeness and the figure itself isn't that spectacular. I think ht version lacks in likeness and missing the typical T1000 body proportions. You can tell it's the T1000, but still it goes down in comparison with the EB figure. Still i would have wished EB would have giving him the galleria outfit (belt and pants) to have an alternate look for it. I regret buying this figure that late, so i've missed the custom run for those pants and belt and unfortunately the maker don't want to make another run. And mostly I regret also for not having the T800 clean version :monkey4

ebt10004.png

again two shots from both how i've displayed them in the cases:

ebvt10001.png

ebvt8001.png

Well I actually don't think Enterbay are all that great with proportions themselves but the T-1000 seems fine.

As for the custom Galleria/Pescadero clothes - I can't actually remember if I missed that boat completely or if I chose not to go for them. Whatever the case I don't have them either.

RISE COLLECTIBLE is thinking about doing another t1000 run so contact them.

BTW if you need to fix your broken T800 arms (clean or bd version) contact me I can do tht for you.
Just need the arms and chest.
I can walk you through dismantling the body so you don't have to ship it all.
The fix is durable and will allow you to make more poses without fear of breaks.
I did it on all the bodies I have even the non broken ones just to be safe.
Pm me.

View attachment 467025

They are very busy but they will respond.
But I think they will reply when the t1000 run will start.

I believe they make alternate clothes for the T-1000. Enterbay only provided for the Steel Mill look from the end of the film. Rise Collectibles made clothes for earlier in the movie from the Galleria/Pescadero - where he had normal cop trousers and shoes and a duty belt with gun/holster, ammo pouches, handcuff pouch etc etc

Back