ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It makes me want to watch the Voight scene over and over and think what might have been!

I always wondered what the T-1000 would be like as a protector against an even morer (sic) advanced Terminator. Not very good if you think about it. Bullets would pass through him and hit the intended anyway.

I don't think he expected anything in the way of a future protector the same way the 84 T-800 didn't, because Skynet sent both protectors back after they had defeated Skynet just after Skynet sent back the T-800 and T-1000. John and the gang didn't reprogram the T-800 they sent back until after T-1000 was already in the past, so he couldn't have known about it.

I think T 1000 clearly knew that a T800 was out there. The way he said "i wouldnt worry about him" .... i know someone already said this in their earlier post. What i dont understand is the discussion between T800 and his foster parents would go one of two ways...
1) they gave his details ... That is hard to believe
2) they dint... But in that scenario its very unlikely that he would not have hurt them. For a bike and clothes he pretty much beat the crap outta half a bar.

The only way would be if John had already fed that in his system that he cannot hurt anyone of these... His mom, his foster parents etc.

Too much speculation but an interesting point raised by a-dev.

Also, anothr scene that tells me that they were aware about each others presence is when johns running through the mall and T800 draws out the shotgun without seeing T000. I need to watch it again to confirm but worse case i think they still draw out guns within milliseconds of seeing each other which is clear on perceived threat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
I always wondered what the T-1000 would be like as a protector against an even morer (sic) advanced Terminator. Not very good if you think about it. Bullets would pass through him and hit the intended anyway.

I dont think they always pass through. I think he converts or absorbs them unless they obviously go straight and straight through like his head. But again i could be wrong. But with my logic T1000 would end up being a feet taller by the end of the movie ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just got the answer I was waiting for from EB CS !!!

"Available for preorder around November.

Thanks.

Sales Team"

That's a good news!!!

Will u order it from EB directly ?

i would order this in November but may wait for it to hit stateside probably around May of next year like the always do it. Have to buy the next gen game systems and this will have to wait until stateside. I would order from Timcent like i have before but can't afford this right now. Especially with QS01 coming in less than 2 weeks, this will have to wait unfortunately. This will be my 7th 1/4 scale figure between HT and EB!

The sculpt looks like a mix of Hot Toys and Neca. Hot Toys are to soft, Neca are to edgy.

Alternate head teased.

1465253_10151744756966857_432732120_n.jpg

That looks amazing. I figure with HT BD T800 shipping, this would be a perfect time for EB to preview or even put him up for preorder. This will be mine! Not sure I can afford going through Timcent on this one. May have to wait for US to get it in stock which I know may take a year lol.

Back