ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alternate head teased.

1465253_10151744756966857_432732120_n.jpg

There's no way I can resist this purchase now. Good work Enterbay.

Wow, looks amazing! Man, this 1/4 Terminator line is making me want to sell my HT T800 and the 3 T-1000 that I have. I feel like the EB HD T800s and this T1000 will be the perfect representation of the characters.

We only need the liquid metal form or frozen cop look. But will hot toys really do this?:dunno
I would say doubt it but HT can well pull one out of their *** in response to Enterbays T-1000.

The fact that the T-1000 was done before that had "everything" won't stop HT in producing a DX version if they want too.

i think having this and BD is the only rep of the figures one needs. Of course there's more and the more the merrier but if you could have one, this will surely be up there!

Once i get this, that's three 1/4 scale terminator figures i'd have, bring it on! i'll need another besta though with the 7 i have already :(

We only need the liquid metal form or frozen cop look. But will hot toys really do this?:dunno

There's still loads of possibilities with the T-1000, even as good as the previous figure was.

A new clean sculpt
A fully split head sculpt
Pretzel man T-1000
Frozen T-1000
Standing liquid metal T-1000 statue
reforming after freeze and shatter statue
Boot/hand glitching
liquid metal travelling up face glitch
split-down side body (always wanted a better name for that)

I'm not saying each of these things deserves and requires a figure I'm just mentioning these various things as possibilities to be (and/or be included with) a new figure.

Wrong thread to discuss that I suppose.

There's still loads of possibilities with the T-1000, even as good as the previous figure was.

A new clean sculpt
Pretzel man T-1000
Frozen T-1000
Boot/hand glitching

I'm not saying each of these things deserves and requires a figure I'm just mentioning these various things as possibilities to be (and/or be included with) a new figure.

This:lecture would be insane .

A new clean sculpt
Pretzel man T-1000
Frozen T-1000
Boot/hand glitching

:rotfl I just meant some wanted looks that would make it different from the mms version. You've done a new full figure(it would be quality if this happen tho)

The last one i need for my T collection. I put that picture yesterday morning on a collector Group (mine actually lol) people became crazy. A must have ...

Possibly. It's cool if they pull a hot toys and include quite a bit with him. Metal arms, Bullet wounds etc.

Back