ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-1000 COMING IN 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We wont be seeing pictures for a long time will we? Based on that picture it isn't fully painted and is that not the prototype? Enterbay only show spec and official pictures of production models

Available for order end of this year :)

If this guy can get 2 head sculpts its a pity they didn't provide 2 with the BD T-800. Would have been so much better to complete the BD stages instead of haphazardly throwing in Cyberdyne gear for the previous figure.

Anyway, I hope HT's own DX13 and Enterbay's T-1000 persuades HT to carry on making more Terminator figures.

I'd say this will be the last Terminator from EB. I think they'll just shift to sports figures for the most part.

No. But as of lately I kind of just figured it was. Two years and one update doesn't seem very promising.:(

Rambo's still for sale, they might be questioning how well Rocky would sell. As much as the collectors that love these properties like them, we don't have the numbers like Terminator and Predator or Iron Man, etc. We're lucky to have NECA for Sly films.

I swore a while back I wouldn't get anymore figures, but this would make my 1/4 Cyberdyne T-800 into a great pair. If this has the biker gear and is around £300 I will definitely get it.

Rambo's still for sale, they might be questioning how well Rocky would sell. As much as the collectors that love these properties like them, we don't have the numbers like Terminator and Predator or Iron Man, etc. We're lucky to have NECA for Sly films.

I've heard a few people say that, but even if Enterbay sold a hundred Rambos at $400 a figure, can you imagine that type of profit? $40,000 give or take the Cost to make it, which I'm sure isn't that much.

I've heard a few people say that, but even if Enterbay sold a hundred Rambos at $400 a figure, can you imagine that type of profit? $40,000 give or take the Cost to make it, which I'm sure isn't that much.

Yeah, but if they can sell 500 Terminators, it's more. It's not just cost and profit, EB is still small, they don't have the factory resources like HT, they can't turn out the number of figures like HT does. With limite resources, they have to give them to products that'll bring in more money. If it's 100 Rocky figures vs 500 T-1000s, guess who'll win. It sucks, but it's the sad reality. I've even said, compared to some of their other figures, I feel like NECA's Rambos aren't as good as other figures they've done, like they put the lesser production crew on them. The big sellers get the best treatment and the resources.

True. What really sucks is it seems like their 1/4 line is being phased out all together. Enterbay has had huge success with their NBA figures so I don't see them slowing down with those anytime soon.

HT is really doing everything it can to snuff out competition in the movie license figures. Pretty sure they don't give a crap about sports figures so yeah that is looking like what Enterbay will at least try to make something out of.

utaqu8eq.jpg

He's coming ...

Back