English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a heads up for anyone who has sky tv in the uk ,MUTV is free on Sky over the Christmas period
just off to watch the managers presser at 4 oclock

"We shall have a training on Christmas morning, after players open their presents, it's our philosophy."lol

or maybe "Why do you ask me what I want for Christmas, its up to the board what shall they buy me. I dont ask you what do you want for Christmas!"
"But I can tell you."
"But I dont want to know!"lol

just a heads up for anyone who has sky tv in the uk ,MUTV is free on Sky over the Christmas period
just off to watch the managers presser at 4 oclock

"We shall have a training on Christmas morning, after players open their presents, it's our philosophy."lol

or maybe "Why do you ask me what I want for Christmas, its up to the board what shall they buy me. I dont ask you what do you want for Christmas!"
"But I can tell you."
"But I dont want to know!"lol

:lol

Say what you like about LVG, but he's a lot more entertaining to listen to than Moyes ever was and after a slow start is starting to string some results together and despite all the injuries and subsequent inconsistent performances has United on course to be back in the Champions League next year.

A Spanish paper is claiming they're readying an insane bid of £120 million for Bale next summer. Bale on one side and Di Maria on the other would be a mouth watering prospect but with Real already sniffing they need to tie De Gea down first as well as buy some decent defenders that aren't injury prone.

Mats Hummels is reportedly getting unhappy at Dortmund so if he's looking to abandon ship United should get in ASAP as a World Cup winner will be in big demand.

Quite a start to 2015,

Spuds sprang a major suprise and beat Chelsea 5-3.

City win 3-2 and go ahead of Chelsea on goal difference.

United extend their unbeaten run to 10 games and remain in 3rd.

United's 3 draws are kind of frustrating as if they'd won those games they'd only be 3 points behind the leaders but if someone had said to me they would be 3rd on New Year's Day at the start of the season I'd have taken it.

There's still major room for improvement but compared to last year things are looking up....the transfer window is open again and United have a major financial advantage over the other teams going for 3rd and 4th although I don't expect more than a couple of new arrivals.

The other big news is that Slippy G has announced he's leaving Liverpool at the end of the season.

looks like it just me and you in here for now ,
so in honor of slippy g moving on ,or leaving a sinking ship ,depending how you look at it lol

10897776_10204797227244064_3163067628010427390_n.jpg

227610_10150570818950391_8088687_n.jpg

10915249_10152953397595196_117581969378031586_n.jpg

saw this and though id post it to balance out some of the piss taking in the rest of my post
10898139_374080586108288_5336341074280765361_n.jpg

looks like it just me and you in here for now ,
so in honor of slippy g moving on ,or leaving a sinking ship ,depending how you look at it lol

10897776_10204797227244064_3163067628010427390_n.jpg

227610_10150570818950391_8088687_n.jpg

10915249_10152953397595196_117581969378031586_n.jpg

saw this and though id post it to balance out some of the piss taking in the rest of my post
10898139_374080586108288_5336341074280765361_n.jpg

:rotfl

Liverpool's fans were all having a big laugh at United's expense last season but they've gone a bit quiet this year as the reality dawned on them that once the racist cannibal had departed they had nothing left and nobody decent would sign for them even though they were back in the Champions League.

United managed to sign Di Maria and Falcao without European football and are slowly but surely recovering from the Moyes debacle.

Despite having a defence that consists of a world class goalkeeper and little else, a midfield that still gets outmuscled far too easily and a ridiculous number of injuries they're back into the top 3.

Talk of the title this year is premature because whilst one of the top 2 could slip up it's doubtful both will but this season's main objective was always going to be getting back into the Champions League and they're on course to do that....anything else will be a bonus.

I can't even start to describe my level of dissapointment with Everton. The whole squad has been garbage.

United managed to avoid a repeat of the Capital One Cup disaster but still made Yeovil look way better than they actually are.

A mistake from Jonny Evans ( who else? ) presented Yeovil with a golden opportunity to take the lead in the second half but their guy fluffed it and not long after a cracker from Ander Herrera gave United the lead.

Yeovil almost found their way back in but a returning Angel Di Maria headed it off his own line and he eventually scored the second in the closing minutes after being put clean through by Rooney.

Latest injuries are Rafael and Luke Shaw, who'd only just returned from their previous injuries :gah:

Shock result of the day,

Real Sociedad 1-0 Barcelona

That would be David Moyes beating Barcelona.

The man who lost to everyone but Arsenal as United boss.

Beating what is still one of the best teams in the world.

Does not compute :lol

:rotfl

Liverpool's fans were all having a big laugh at United's expense last season but they've gone a bit quiet this year as the reality dawned on them that once the racist cannibal had departed they had nothing left and nobody decent would sign for them even though they were back in the Champions League.

Utd fans still talking about Liverpool... Maybe Utd should concentrate on being the top football team in their own city first.

Welcome to Manchester...

city_champions_2218303c.jpg

Utd fans still talking about Liverpool... Maybe Utd should concentrate on being the top football team in their own city first.

Welcome to Manchester...

city_champions_2218303c.jpg

:rolleyes2

City being champions doesn't bother me in the slightest, they put their money where their mouth is, stepped up to the plate and transformed themselves from bitter neighbours to a legitimate rival and for now are deservedly above United.

By next season United will have rebuilt further and it will be a 3 horse race for the title.

City being champions doesn't bother me in the slightest, they've stepped up to the plate and gone from bitter neighbours to a legitimate rival and for now, are deservedly above United.

It cost them a fortune to do it, but football's all about money now, you either spend big or you make excuses.

City will be above Utd for the next few years at the very least. They've invested heavily and have the biggest wage bill in world sport so they SHOULD be winning everything. Utd invested heavily in world class players in the Summer and HAVE to finish in the top four season.

Liverpool sold a world class player and the transfer committee wasted the money on average players. We need a complete management restructure and rich owners before we can even have a chance of top four again. Last year was a freak season for everyone.

City will be above Utd for the next few years at the very least. They've invested heavily and have the biggest wage bill in world sport so they SHOULD be winning everything. Utd invested heavily in world class players in the Summer and HAVE to finish in the top four season.

Liverpool sold a world class player and the transfer committee wasted the money on average players. We need a complete management restructure and rich owners before we can even have a chance of top four again. Last year was a freak season for everyone.

United are one of the only teams that can match City's spending power and I think last summer's window was just the beginning.

Despite an injury list that would bring most clubs to their knees and the resulting inconsistency they're on course to get back into the Champions League at the first attempt.

They got Di Maria and Falcao without European football so once they're back in, the sky's the limit particularly as the Adidas money will have started rolling in by then.

I don't think anything will come of the Bale rumours as there's no reason for him to leave Real Madrid at the present time, but he's not the only big name out there and United's priority should be defenders because De Gea has been doing his job almost single handedly this year.

Liverpool do need rich owners to get back into the top 4 and stay there, it's maybe sad that money has become so important in the game now but that's just the way it is. Southampton and West Ham have showed it's still possible to get up there so it's not entirely a closed shop.

ha ha ha 3 more points at the weekend for united ,not sure whats going on with king louies selection or formation lately
but this may be part of his "philosiffy "

if i dont know what im doing ,the opposition will never be able to work it out lol

ha ha ha 3 more points at the weekend for united ,not sure whats going on with king louies selection or formation lately
but this may be part of his "philosiffy "

if i dont know what im doing ,the opposition will never be able to work it out lol

I don't have a problem with the 3-5-2, I just think that system requires centre backs who are more comfortable in possession than the likes of Jones, Smalling and Evans who're all crap.

The other thing LVG needs to do is stop playing Di Maria out of position. He's one of the world's best wingers and should be played there.

It's looking like there'll be no new arrivals this window as United's money men prefer to wait until summer but it looks like they'll be going large again.

The latest listing for the richest clubs in Europe has been revealed and United are 2nd only to Real Madrid who top the list for the 10th year running.

The next highest placed English team is City who're 6th then Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool are 7th-9th.

I don't have a problem with the 3-5-2, I just think that system requires centre backs who are more comfortable in possession than the likes of Jones, Smalling and Evans who're all crap.

The other thing LVG needs to do is stop playing Di Maria out of position. He's one of the world's best wingers and should be played there.

It's looking like there'll be no new arrivals this window as United's money men prefer to wait until summer but it looks like they'll be going large again.

The latest listing for the richest clubs in Europe has been revealed and United are 2nd only to Real Madrid who top the list for the 10th year running.

The next highest placed English team is City who're 6th then Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool are 7th-9th.

What a shame trophies aren't given out for the wealth of the club.

Wealthy clubs=plastic fans...fairweather fans.

[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/5A516954681166057060929003520_2aef2d1db42.5.1.2167 130021083047429.mp4?versionId=pG57QX4SSaEOTRmWzSbz A7Cqshy2JLSS[/video]

king louie haha ,
got to give it to the guy that made this
its great lol

[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/5A516954681166057060929003520_2aef2d1db42.5.1.2167 130021083047429.mp4?versionId=pG57QX4SSaEOTRmWzSbz A7Cqshy2JLSS[/video]

king louie haha ,
got to give it to the guy that made this
its great lol

:lol

LVG's reasoning for not sticking to a 4-4-2 is....different
Manchester United: Van Gaal says 4-4-2 makes his ass twitch | News

So he's got a twitchy ass to go with the balls he showed to the dressing room at a previous club :lol

There's good news on the transfer front as Sam Allardyce and Tony Pulis have both confirmed their intrest in Darren Fletcher so it looks like that'll be another waste of space off the payroll :yess:

Back