English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah shame he didn't get jail time ,for impersonating a footballer lol ,giggsy could have gone round and comforted his wife lol

yeah shame he didn't get jail time ,for impersonating a footballer lol ,giggsy could have gone round and comforted his wife lol

:lol

It's not like Giggs has much else to do, his role as assistant manager seems to be defined by sitting on the bench with a vacant expression on his face and occasionally mumbling something to LVG.

LVG doesn't tend to be much more animated but he always takes lots of notes during a game, most of which probably say, "I wasted lots of money on Di Maria for sure and Falcao also" :lol

ha ha loved david mays wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire mate
and piers arsenal 5 united nil prediction and 3 united players sent off for spitting lol being countered by helens united 8 arsenal 2 comment

fair ****s to united tv for having piers on and him quizzing jonny evans wife about the " him spitting on a opponent "incident ,not what i would usually expect on a live phone in show on a club run tv outlet that seem to play safe and spin everything positive like all other club tv stations have a reputation for

Good news for United as Jonny Evans has been found guilty of spitting and has been banned for 6 games. If I was LVG I'd be asking for an extension to the ban :lol

I'm a massive Reds fan. However, I lived in the toons for a fair while and obviously root for the Magpies (when they're not playing Man United of course). I agree, that was *******g disgraceful by Evans.

ha ha loved david mays wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire mate
and piers arsenal 5 united nil prediction and 3 united players sent off for spitting lol being countered by helens united 8 arsenal 2 comment

fair ****s to united tv for having piers on and him quizzing jonny evans wife about the " him spitting on a opponent "incident ,not what i would usually expect on a live phone in show on a club run tv outlet that seem to play safe and spin everything positive like all other club tv stations have a reputation for

I would have worried for the direction of the club if LVG and several other players appeared on MUTV wearing "Evans is innocent" t-shirts :lol

perpetuatorusa,
If it had been a player that actually has some value to the side I probably would have been angrier about it, but Evans being out for 6 games is a bonus going into a very tricky run of games starting tonight with the FA Cup quarter final.

True enough. If only he was half the player he pretends to be.
God I miss those days of Keane - Vieira rivalry. Great players, and some great games between the reds and the gunners.
I think United have their task cut out at Old Trafford today. That said, I'll be rooting for them.

What a sweet, sweet sweet victory. :)

Stay classy united..spitting at players and pushing the ref. stay classy. What a bunch of muppets.

I saw the pics of Rooney crying...almost felt bad for him.

Off to watch the game again.

Up until half time United were doing alright, they equalised pretty quickly, had a few other chances and were well in the game.

Then they shot themselves repeatedly in the foot.

Valencia finally got an assist and it's no real suprise that it was for a player that is no longer his team mate.

Di Maria had a decent first half but then managed to get sent off for two stupid bookings in the space of a minute. If PSG still want him in the summer United should see if they'll swap him for one of their defenders.

Captain Rooney was alright when things were going OK but predictably lost his cool and spent most of the second half hurling abuse at the officials. Juan Mata is a better player and a far better human being than that sack of **** yet is being left to rot on the bench.

Second viewing is even better than the first. Still amazed United fans think they will win the league and the FA cup since they spent so much money.

Wow Utd's play is shocking at the moment, I can see them not making top 4 again. Maybe even crashing out the Premiership like Leeds did in a couple of seasons time.

Worst Utd team I can ever remember.

Wow Utd's play is shocking at the moment, I can see them not making top 4 again. Maybe even crashing out the Premiership like Leeds did in a couple of seasons time.

True enough mate. That's exactly what they need. A kick up their arse to ******g wake them up. Looking at their opponents for the next few games, I won't be stunned if they don't make it to the top 4 second year in a row.

There isn't a chance they make top 4. Better teams above them and too many teams closing the gap below them. Maybe if they keep spitting on players.

Oh my god, Valencia on Arsenal's second goal :lol

Sorry but Fellani was lucky to stay on the pitch. Too many cynical fouls for my liking and what was Di Maria thinking?!? Surely he knew exactly what was going to happen.

Oh well bring on Bradford or Reading

United fans here guaranteed a title and other cups. All we heard was how many great players they were signing.

I think Rooney is still running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

That was a wee bit unrealistic on their part. I support the reds but I never thought they were going to win the season. And certainly VG could've used the transfer funds in a better way. Rooney is good but not great. Too bad I didn't locate this thread earlier. Can't ******g talk fooball to the majority of people here. Have to rely on my mates back in the UK for the usual friendly banter.

I'll admit I didn't know Falcoa's injury history but at the start of the season when MU announced Di Maria and Falcoa I thought they would have been much better than they have been. In saying that though I think they need this season just to settle in. If you guys can consolidate on the Di Maria purchase in the coming seasons you'll be challenging again. I do think that will take another 1-2 seasons to get to though.

Too much was expected of Maria in his first season, which was very unreasonable. He's a good lad but like you said, needs time to get going in the United scheme of things.

Back