English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know Arsenal have got problems when they can't beat a third string United side with Smalling and two youngsters at CB, and two wingers at wingback who are useless. They'll be lucky to make top 4.

:lol :lecture

It's their worst start in 32 years.

United meanwhile are starting to get a few wins despite not playing that well and despite the early screwups this season have managed to get to 4th, makes me wonder where they'd be if they'd not had to use 14 different centreback combinations and had a fully fit Falcao instead of the increasingly poor RVP.

I guess Arsenal will somehow scrape 4th like they always do, Anyway the league tittle is already decided, I can see Chelsea becoming the new invincibles and winning the league by about 20 points.

Luke Shaw is out for 3 weeks with ankle ligament damage sustained in the Arsenal game :gah:

Jonny Evans is almost match fit....there's enough issues at the back without him being available for selection again :gah:

EDIT
Possible evidence that Kevin Strootman has already been sounded out about a future move to Old Trafford?

This was taken at a PSV Vs Feyenoord game earlier this year. LVG wasn't United manager at this point but must have known that's where he was headed after the World Cup so I'm assuming the only reason he didn't try and get Strootman in the summer was because he was still injured.

He's just returned from the injury that kept him out of the World Cup so he could be one of United's next big signings although the Dutch journalist that's claiming he's already shaken hands on a deal is saying it will be next summer, rather than January.

Great win from the Arsenal today. We advance yet again in CL.

I'm trying to find United's result in today's CL games..can't seem to find it. :dunno

Great win from the Arsenal today. We advance yet again in CL.

I'm trying to find United's result in today's CL games..can't seem to find it. :dunno

We have 'The Chosen' one to thank for that.

images

^^ Greatest manager who ever lived.

British European Cup/Champions League winners

Liverpool = 5 times
Man Utd = 3 times
Nottingham Forest = twice
Aston Villa = once
Chelsea = once
Celtic = once

Louis van Gaal also has a Champions League win to his name and last reached a final in 2010.

British European Cup/Champions League winners

Liverpool = 5 times
Man Utd = 3 times
Nottingham Forest = twice
Aston Villa = once
Chelsea = once
Celtic = once

Louis van Gaal also has a Champions League win to his name and last reached a final in 2010.

What the heck does that have to do with United not being in CL this year? Classic straw man argument.

Besides, I thought you turned your back on United. You threw a hissy fit like my 2 year old daughter and said you were never supporting them again. You'd only be a fan if they were winning. That was around the time you made jokes about the young Liverpool fans who died at Hillsborough.

Make up your mind.

What the heck does that have to do with United not being in CL this year? Classic straw man argument.

Not an argument. It's recorded fact.

If Arsenal had won the trophy 4 or 5 times you'd have a legitimate reason to act superior but you're treating one season where United didn't qualify as if it's a major achievement for Arsenal :rotfl

Also,
I follow football however I like, nobody elses's business.

Last season was last season, over and done with, but since you keep trying to being that incident up,

Sometimes things get said in the heat of the moment that shouldn't be said and looking back I went too far, which I regret, but it was a dumb slanging match between rival fans that got out of hand and nothing more.

Time you moved on and stopped stirring the pot.

Not an argument. It's recorded fact.

If Arsenal had won the trophy 4 or 5 times you'd have a legitimate reason to act superior but you're treating one season where United didn't qualify as if it's major achievement for Arsenal :rotfl

Also,
I follow football however I like, nobody else's business.

Last season was last season, over and done with but since you keep trying to bring that incident up,

Sometimes things get said in the heat of the moment that shouldn't be said and looking back I went too far which I regret, but it was a dumb slanging match between rival fans that got out of hand and nothing more.

Time you moved on and stopped stirring the pot.

Yep. You follow how you like. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Fellaini's finally found his niche as some sort of stress toy,

Joking aside he has started to turn his United career round in recent weeks and is making the most of the chances that the injuries are giving him....he's never going to be world class but his physicality comes in handy in the Premier League and right now I think I'd sooner see RVP sold than him.

"If I press this button, Nani, Anderson and Young will explode",

A routine 3-0 against Hull today with goals from Smalling, Rooney and RVP who was replaced by Falcao for the last 20 minutes.

Juan Mata got a rare start and was involved in the buildup to all the goals and almost scored himself a couple of times including a miss from 3 yards in the closing seconds after Falcao put him through.

The only real bad news was that Angel Di Maria joins the ever growing injury list as he went off after 12 minutes with what appeared to be a hamstring injury :gah:

Man Utd 2-1 Southampton.

For the majority of the game United were so bad that Ashley Young looked like a competent player, but Southampton failed to make the most of their chances and got punished twice by RVP who took both chances well.

Winning games whilst not playing well has a nice familiarity to it and despite all the injuries and crappy performances LVG has got United up to 3rd with this recent run.

EDIT
This made me laugh,

Back