English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were I an Arsenal fan I'd be very happy at today's developments.

Ozil may not be enough to get them significantly closer to a league title or Champions League but he's a step in the right direction.

Exactley my point I am very happy but we need more.

Ozil may not be enough to get them significantly closer to a league title or Champions League but he's a step in the right direction.

Arsenal can buy messi today and people would complain. I really don't get it.

Today is a huge day for the club. We stood up and put the money out. Santi and ozil are going to tear teams apart this season. Giroud will have a record season. We have no chance for the title or CL but we have an excellent chance for the other cups.

Yeah I'm a bit gutted we didn't get Di Maria but I'm not bothered we never got Benzema, even though we do need a striker. I just think that guy is So over rated.

Saying all that were got Bendtner back the worlds best Striker in HIS opioion :lol

I don't understand what's happened to Utd. There left the Fellani deal way to late. Why didn't they just buy him before his 24million release clause expired last month rather than putting in a 24miliion bid in the final day of the transfer market :dunno

They really needed a CAM but were not interested in Ozil, it's crazy

It's simple really,

The Glazers have finally got Fergie out the way and now want to cream off even more of the clubs profits for their own ends.

All the shenanigans during this window have been for show, there's never been any serious intent to compete for the best players.

United's spending has slowed dramatically since they took over and now they have a manager with a history of working on a tight budget they're putting a further restraint on the finances in the misguided belief the club will be able to retain their recent rate of success.

VASITH,
Some people are never happy :wink1: :lol

If I were an Arsenal fan, id be super happy. The windows are usually a massive let down and they have smashed there record with a very very good player.

Wenger will probably need rehab spending so much :)

Fair play to him.

Sorry. Was reading your other posts when you said ozil wasn't good enough and we need more.

He is a great player if honest too good for us. I mean I will literally order myself a new Arsenal shirt when his number is annouced.

He is a great player if honest too good for us. I mean I will literally order myself a new Arsenal shirt when his number is annouced.

I'm not going to get in a fight with a fellow gooner

We improved our team immensely today.

I don't want to be spuds and buy 7 news players just to brag about it. We have a solid back four, a forward who has scored in each game so far this season, and now an even more creative midfield. I can not wait til the 14th for the next game.

And he is 11. Get a home and away. :)

Spot on :)

qumura2u.jpg

Brian Blessed on David Moyes,
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0WvJrEuJTk[/ame]

On chief executive Edward Woodward,
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCgPOinztKw[/ame]

Just in. Looks like Utd are getting Coentrao from Real Madrid. I think it's a season long loan with an option to buy. So some more good news for Utd fans

He's an excellent player Corsair, you will love him

Sky just confirmed it was 27.5 million

So because they dithered they ended up paying 4.5 million more than his release clause.

Still, it's not like I care any more because I will probably be finding another league to watch.

Last edited:
Back