English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
43 million though compared to 13?

I still think Erikson is the steal and will be a world class player

Striker wise not that concerened Poldoski is ok, Giroud is very good and Walcott can play there

We also have Bendtner as back up encase we are stuffed can see anyone wanting him.

I think Wenger should wait until January, Would have like Mario Gomez though.

I agree and im not being biased. Eriksen for under 10m could be the signing of the window. Awesome talent. Cant believe United never went for him.
We have offered Zenit 10m to take Hulk on loan :slap

Ozil is a fantastic player. Alot of money but no doubting his quality. Ba would be a good addition too.
For me, your lot still need a ball winner at the highest level.

Now we are trying to swap Adebayor for Torres :thud:

No one seems to want Ade lol.
I may check back here later to see if he is in the for sale section here .

Fellaini has apparently been given extra time to join up with the Belgium squad which suggests something may be occurring :gah:

Hopefully Man Utd will be a mid table team in a couple of years time. :pray:

They'll likely be a mid table team by Christmas.

But even so, the only 2 sides that're close to United's number of league title wins are Liverpool (18) and Arsenal (13) neither of whom will win the required amount to overtake them before Moyes and the chief executive get the sack and United can put their mistakes behind them.

So much to the disappointment of the ABU's United's record is safe for a long time yet.

EDIT
The Mirror is reporting that the Herrera deal is now OFF as Fellaini has handed in an official transfer request :slap

I think the other Premier League big guns have all clubbed together and paid Moyes to kill United from within.

In 2 months he's done more damage than the dozens of managers who spent millions over the last 20 years to try and topple them.

Last edited:
LOL Man U mid table?

We all can dream but it wont happen.

1,2,3 will be Man C, Chelsea and Man u

with Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham chasing 4th.

Man U fans all doom and gloom only lost 1 game so far against the best Liverpool team I have seen in years.

Man U do need players to win the league but when they have the likes of Van Persie in their ranks I highly doubt they will finish outside the top 3.

Fellaini update: the Belgian is on his way to Manchester for a medical after Everton agreed a £24m deal with United. Apparently.

- BARGAIN

Man U fans all doom and gloom only lost 1 game so far against the best Liverpool team I have seen in years.

Man U do need players to win the league but when they have the likes of Van Persie in their ranks I highly doubt they will finish outside the top 3.

I don't think Liverpool are that good, they've had similar starts in the past and always play above themselves against United....it's their Cup Final.

Unfortunately for them it's how they play in the other 36 games that matters just as much and they'll inevitably slip up in games they're expected to win.

United rely far too heavily on RVP, if his supply gets shut down they offer no threat to the opposition.

That's not doom & gloom, it's just reality.

Last edited:
LOL Man U fans are a little OTT.

There is a big gap between Arsenal and Man U at the moment hopefully with Ozil joining the gap is now smaller but Man U are the better side.

I would have loved RVP to have stayed at Arsenal but lets be real I cant see Arsenal winning the league this year.

RVP will retire at Man U.

Liverpool look pretty solid the team is begining to gel and they kept hold of Suarez. They also have Sturridge who is one of the most underated strikers in the world at the moment in time.

Man U are far from Crisis its early days yet you bet Arsenal 5-1 and we still managed to get a Champions League place you lost 1-0 and its all doom and gloom.

Aside from the comedy hair what can he add that United don't already have?

With all the players United should have been going for he'll just seem like a bad consolation prize.

He's exactly what you dont have. He is an absolute beast and skillful with it. Can play a number of positions aswell. One of the key things in the prem nowadays is ball retention and if the ball goes to him weather its feet, head or chest, he will always win the ball and bring others into play.
I think hes underrated but im not sure it will go thru now.

There is a big gap between Arsenal and Man U at the moment hopefully with Ozil joining the gap is now smaller but Man U are the better side.

I would have loved RVP to have stayed at Arsenal but lets be real I cant see Arsenal winning the league this year.

Liverpool look pretty solid the team is begining to gel and they kept hold of Suarez. They also have Sturridge who is one of the most underated strikers in the world at the moment in time.

Man U are far from Crisis its early days yet you bet Arsenal 5-1 and we still managed to get a Champions League place you lost 1-0 and its all doom and gloom.
Liverpool have started well but I still feel they are a bit short. I looked at the bench at the weekend and it looked weak to me. Also will Sturridge be happy shifted wide when Suarez is back ? Good player though.
Coutinho was a great buy for them.

He's exactly what you dont have. He is an absolute beast and skillful with it. Can play a number of positions aswell. One of the key things in the prem nowadays is ball retention and if the ball goes to him weather its feet, head or chest, he will always win the ball and bring others into play.
I think hes underrated but im not sure it will go thru now.

2 Months time it will be Felliani is world class from all the Man U fans.

If I am honest i would prefer Felliani over Ozil at Arsenal.

A power midfielder is always an excellent addition to any team

Liverpool have started well but I still feel they are a bit short. I looked at the bench at the weekend and it looked weak to me. Also will Sturridge be happy shifted wide when Suarez is back ? Good player though.
Coutinho was a great buy for them.

Short on the bench like Arsenal :(

I have a feeling they will be pushing for champions league this year.

I also dont see Suarez getting his place back just yet and who know they might go back to playing 4-4-2 to accomdate having both players up front for the team?

My "doom & gloom" as you put it is not just because of the Liverpool result.

It's because the present mess the team is in has been building for 3-4 years now and could easily have been avoided.

RVP can do serious damage to the opposition if he gets the right service but he rarely gets it.

If he gets injured who's going to score the goals?

Rooney doesn't want to be there and has been phoning it in for a couple of years already.

Welbeck can't even get into double figures, let alone 30-40 a season.

Hernandez needs similarly good service to RVP.

None of the midfielders can score consistently except Kagawa who can't even get on the bench and they're increasingly inept at creating chances for the strikers.

How exactly is this a sound foundation for a top 5 finish, let alone a title defence or a Champions League campaign?

gypsycatcha,
If he was that good why aren't the other top teams after him?

2 Months time it will be Felliani is world class from all the Man U fans.

If I am honest i would prefer Felliani over Ozil at Arsenal.

A power midfielder is always an excellent addition to any team

Sorry but we need another AM more than a DM. Arteta and Ramsey have proven their worth. I'll take ozil and his goals and assists any day of the week. We had the 2nd strongest defense last season. We need creativity and goals.

Sorry but we need another AM more than a DM. Arteta and Ramsey have proven their worth. I'll take ozil and his goals and assists any day of the week. We had the 2nd strongest defense last season. We need creativity and goals.

When was the last time we won something?

We had Gilberto Silva in Midfield and before him Vieria

Arsenal need a power midfielder to make up for the lack of strength are quicker more skillful players have.

Cazola, Walcott and The Ox are all the attacking Midfielders we really need.

Yes Ozil is a great addition but there are more weaker areas on the pitch that need to be looked at

When was the last time we won something?

We had Gilberto Silva in Midfield and before him Vieria

Arsenal need a power midfielder to make up for the lack of strength are quicker more skillful players have.

Cazola, Walcott and The Ox are all the attacking Midfielders we really need.

Yes Ozil is a great addition but there are more weaker areas on the pitch that need to be looked at

Again, we had the second best defense last season. Arteta has a possession rate of 85%. Ramsey has around 80. Ozil had upper 80s with Madrid last season. We have a strong, creative midfield that can hold the ball up.

Back