English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top 2 could be either way and will go to the wire. Just not sure on Liverpool. Iv heard they have been decent pre season and they have brought pretty well but to lose a player as good as Suarez and the added pressure of the champions league could really hurt them.
I disagree United need 4 or 5 but they need but they do need 2 centre backs and maybe a box to box midfielder with an engine. Blind is very good and id be tempted to grab vlaar to partner him.
Once LVG has his final 11 and gets them playing how he wants and with no europe, I think they will get in the top 4.

Suarez is a non factor. He couldn't play for four months. Liverpool will be better off without him.

And united will be fine. They fired moyes and will go undefeated this season. All the losses were moyes' fault. Just wait and see. United will win their first game 12-0.

Oh wait...

Chelsea
City
Arsenal
Everton

Just don't see pool playing like last seasons form, and ManU still needs a lot of work to get into top 4. Granted my Everton pick is full on homer, I just think they have a top 4 squad at moment. The title fight between Chelsea and City should be good though.

IDK Liverpool look like a better squad then last season. OK they've lost their best player but they didn't have him for the first ten games last season and the Chiellini incident + £70 million always helps. I think it all depends on how they can cope with European & Prem football. I think they will make top 4 easy.

I think Chelsea will win the Prem, as an Arsenal fan that pains me to say that.

Anxious performance from Liverpool today. We dfended well at the end to win the three points. City away is next up.

Watching Newcastle vs. City now.

Just like last season. Slow and shaky start... But we all know how that turned out.

Champions league position is Arsenal and Liverpool's to lose. I think pool and arsenal should make 3rd and 4th comfortably.

If liverpool manages to snag a world class striker like falcao or cavani or even the versatile reus, then they'll be up there fighting with Chelsea and City.

We need a defensive midfielder too. Gerrard and Lucas can't play together. We need a big guy running that midfield.

Falcao on loan for a season before he goes to Madrid next year would be great.

Played poorly but got the 3 points :)

We need a striker and a defensive midfielder if we want to win the Prem.

I bet Giroud can't believe his luck playing for Arsenal, he's a Sunderland striker at best. My mate was trying to defend him before kick off. Talk about having to eat your words after that performance.

What's the point in spending all that money on the midfield when where got that donkey up front or SanNoGoal

Is Ozil hurt? I'm not up to date with my Arsenal news.

No not hurt but regaining fitness with Per and Pod. They are all supposed to return for Everton.

I'm glad I didn't see the game with the way you guys are talking about it. Maybe Wenger can give Theo his favoured striking position and see what happens with Ozil, Sanchez, Ramsey etc all surrounding him. Surely its worth a thought. We all knew Sanogo would last a couple of games before hitting the treatment table with Gibbs and Diaby.

Back