English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it will be the Championship for you next season.

Yeah we're as good as down, we were lucky to stay up last season so its no big surprise. Gonna need a massive squad overhaul in the summer, half the squad are out of contract and the other half aren't good enough.

Yeah we're as good as down, we were lucky to stay up last season so its no big surprise. Gonna need a massive squad overhaul in the summer, half the squad are out of contract and the other half aren't good enough.

I lived in Sunderland for 18 months many moons ago so I have an affinity with Sunderland. It's a shame they are going down, I just hope they give Poyet the chance to change it around there, he is definitely the right man to guide them back into the PL.

I predicted right... Yes I said ManU have a goodchance, but I didnt completely rule out Bayern. Now honestly Id like to see a semis of Chelsea-Atletico and Real-Bayern. But I know that since Figo is in charge of the draw and that guy is always lucky for Real. He will probably get a Real-Atletico and Chelsea-Bayern Semi draw.
HAHA Got that right too! Im on a roll... if any of you are betting. I want a cut :lol

I lived in Sunderland for 18 months many moons ago so I have an affinity with Sunderland. It's a shame they are going down, I just hope they give Poyet the chance to change it around there, he is definitely the right man to guide them back into the PL.

I agree with you, I hope they let him build his own team and back him fully. We can't keep on sacking people after a few months, it's time for some stability.

Barcelona, and Bayern too are pretty much an embarassment...
The way Bayern played, no way can they stop Di Maria, Christiano and Bale speeding up towards them.

As for Barcelona... sadly the cycle of their greatest team till date, seems well and truly over.

F_____g garbage!!! Absolutely shocking!

It's s__t being an Arsenal fan right now. Scraped through by the skin of our teeth. Just sick of it :(

F_____g garbage!!! Absolutely shocking!

It's s__t being an Arsenal fan right now. Scraped through by the skin of our teeth. Just sick of it :(

It was embarrassing watching the Arsenal players celebrate like they had just won the cup too. They still have another tough 90 minutes of football to play.

Typical of the mentality at the club. They should be ashamed and I don't know how AW f_____g sleeps at night! 7 million a year for that!

Yeah we were utterly pathetic today. Scrapping past a team in the Championship & what a boring game.

They way Arsenal are playing I can seriously see Hull winning it.

Kompany looks doubtful for tomorrow's game after picking up an injury in light training today.

The red half of the city will possibly have something to smile about come the end of the season.

But Jose can still spoil the party.

Even though I support Arsenal, I was bouncing up and down when Coutinho scored, I couldn't help myself. What a game, usually the big games don't live up to expectation but that was a barnstormer.

Looks like for all the millions City have spent, their reward this season will be the League Cup. :lol
Even we can trump that if we win the FA Cup.

Technically the League Cup is a more 'prestigious tournament' in terms of how it affects European standings, compared to the FA Cup.

Back