English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha I couldn't help but laugh seeing Pep moaning about Rooney for diving. I actually really like Pep & admired his Barca team but one thing I hate about them & still do was how they dive & dropped to the floor when barely touched.

I thought Man Utd actually played really well tonight. Credit when it's due, I still think they'll get comfortably beaten in Germany though.

When I watch Bayern play, I can't help think how there going to be even better once they get Lewandowski.

30% possession and being bossed around by Bayern for the majority of the match. Yet i'm still incredibly proud of that performance. Many wrote United off and said they would get smashed at home and it's always cool to tell those people 'I told you so' after being berated the whole three weeks leading up to yesterdays result. Just have to do a City and win at the Allianz and it's through to the semi's.

Arjen Robben on United's tactics, "We wanted to play football but they tried to stop us".

Bless him, he's clearly gotten so used to teams bending over backwards in fear that he's forgotten that's what the opposition are there for.

In any case last night's result was hardly cause for United fans to celebrate as all it will do is help keep Moyes in the job beyond the end of the season, which means more aimless, route one rubbish and signings of the "quality" of the wig on a stick.

More like arsenal are looking crap. Maybe finishing 5th will finally wake the board up.

:exactly: AW has sadly lost it tactically. I actually think it will be a blessing in disguise for Arsenal to miss out on CL for next season long term.

I think we need some big changes because we're getting slaughtered when we come up against the big guns away.

This season away against

Man City lost 6-3
Liverpool lost 5-1
Chelsea lost 6-0

And we haven't won anything for nearly a decade. I wouldn't be surprised to see us choke against either Wigan or who ever it may be in the FA Cup final.

AW is so stubborn though, he should of reinforced in the Jan transfer window but refused as always & instead took on an injured 31 year old player who couldn't play for months?

:exactly: AW has sadly lost it tactically. I actually think it will be a blessing in disguise for Arsenal to miss out on CL for next season long term.

I think we need some big changes because we're getting slaughtered when we come up against the big guns away.

This season away against

Man City lost 6-3
Liverpool lost 5-1
Chelsea lost 6-0

And we haven't won anything for nearly a decade. I wouldn't be surprised to see us choke against either Wigan or who ever it may be in the FA Cup final.

AW is so stubborn though, he should of reinforced in the Jan transfer window but refused as always & instead took on an injured 31 year old player who couldn't play for months?

I agree. I still think we will win the FA cup, but to fall from first to 5 th in seven weeks is unacceptable. We are getting out managed by the better clubs each week.

Liverpool/city is going to be a cracker on Sunday.

I can't wait for that. I have no idea who is going to win it though? A 4-3 thriller would be great with an injury time winner.

I can definitely see goals in that match

More like arsenal are looking crap. Maybe finishing 5th will finally wake the board up.

Arsenal did look like crap, but in fairness I think some of that was Everton playing solid D(save moments of wtf in the closing minutes) and transitioning to offense quickly and effectively. I do think the last champions league spot will come down to Everton and MU. Arsenal just seems to be falling off.

Arsenal did look like crap, but in fairness I think some of that was Everton playing solid D(save moments of wtf in the closing minutes) and transitioning to offense quickly and effectively. I do think the last champions league spot will come down to Everton and MU. Arsenal just seems to be falling off.

Didn't mean to take anything away from Everton. They had a great gameplan, stuck to it and won. We meanwhile, had no plan and looked shambles.

Arsenal are terrible! Everton demolished them.

Massive changes need to take place once this season is over. This can't go on any longer, the fans do not deserve this.

Not confident going in to the Wigan game either.

If Everton really do qualify for UCL after much hard work and Man Utd ends up winning the UCL and consequently taking Everton's place...I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Im sure they will get through. PSG's lack of recent experience in this stage will be their undoing. Like what happened to Man City.
The semis qualified teams IMO will be Chelsea, Real Madrid, Atletico, Manchester United.

Dont say why, But I know Barca and Bayern very well. And ven if I go wrong about Bayern, Im sure Barca will NOT be able to make it to the semis.

Back