English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arsenal were great in the 2nd half. :clap

Hope Liverpool can get the job done against Spurs now. :pray:

They were good but certainly not great :(

Flamini scoring says it all to be fair. We are a complete embarrassment in the final third!

We need a striker bad. I can't believe how much we miss Walcott. Sky were showing how teams defend against Arsenal with & without him & he makes a huge difference because when he isn't playing teams will defend really high up the pitch & really pressure us but without him teams will defend deep because of the fear of a ball over the top & once he's gone there no catching him.

This is how it stands at half-time at the Liverpool game.

uru6yqy4.jpg

They did a poll on Match of the Day on who will win the league & 67% of the votes went to Liverpool. People are starting to believe

Liverpool are in a good position but the fans shouldn't get too carried away, they still have to play Chelsea and Man City and those will be tough.

Spurs were dreadful.

Yeah Walcott is a huge miss, we always seem to lose a really important player in the last half of the season :mad:

Liverpool just made short work of Spurs :lol

Rodgers will never admit it but they are in the driving seat now, they just seem to be rolling over teams.

Fair play though, they got some of the best fans in the land and Gerrard deserves a league title for being such a great player and a 1 team man.

Glad we (Arsenal) don't have to play them again this season :exactly:

Liverpool will tear Chelsea apart. Not so sure against city but they might get a point. It all comes down to city having those extra games. If arsenal don't win it I'd like to see Liverpool win it. Whoever got into suarezs head this summer deserves a trophy as well. He has cut out most of the stupid crap from seasons before and is just having fun.

Liverpool will tear Chelsea apart. Not so sure against city but they might get a point. It all comes down to city having those extra games. If arsenal don't win it I'd like to see Liverpool win it. Whoever got into suarezs head this summer deserves a trophy as well. He has cut out most of the stupid crap from seasons before and is just having fun.

Wrong, You obviously don't know Mourinho and his tactics. Look at the way Matic alienated Yaya Toure and how Cahill and Terry made Negredo have no impact at all. They'll do the same at Anfield, I reckon both City and Chelsea will beat Liverpool.

Wrong, You obviously don't know Mourinho and his tactics. Look at the way Matic alienated Yaya Toure and how Cahill and Terry made Negredo have no impact at all. They'll do the same at Anfield, I reckon both City and Chelsea will beat Liverpool.

If palace can win 1-0 against the Russians I still believe Liverpool will slaughter them.

And I'm not sure how having my own opinion is "wrong" unless you are certain of the outcome.

Last edited:
If palace can win 1-0 against the Russians I still believe Liverpool will slaughter them.

And I'm not sure how having my own opinion is "wrong" unless you are certain of the outcome.

:exactly: you never know in football. Liverpool could go on & beat both Chelsea & City but then lose to Palace away like Chelsea. That will not be an easy game nor will West Ham or Norwich. There the sort of teams if they score 1st at home then your in for a real tuff time.

City need Aguero back badly what a player. If he was fit I think City would of been in a much more commanding position but that's football. Injuries suck but that's why you need a strong squad. Cough Arsene Wenger

:exactly: you never know in football. Liverpool could go on & beat both Chelsea & City but then lose to Palace away like Chelsea. That will not be an easy game nor will West Ham or Norwich. There the sort of teams if they score 1st at home then your in for a real tuff time.

City need Aguero back badly what a player. If he was fit I think City would of been in a much more commanding position but that's football. Injuries suck but that's why you need a strong squad. Cough Arsene Wenger

Yeah football is a dream for bookmakers, so many unpredictable results in football matches, every week there is a coupon buster.

I'm expecting a Utd thrashing tonight & another knock back down to earth for Moyes.

Everybody except the most deluded United fans are expecting that, the difference in quality is so vast that Pep could send out Bayern's 4th choice XI and they'd still win easily.

What a waisted opportunity by Welbeck. Bayern easily look the better team but that was by far the best chance of the game so far.

Back