Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just able to receive one original M1 endoskull kit.
It was produced back in 1992 and directly from Stan Winston mould. The sharpness of all those mechanic detail is magnificent! Every lines and edge is so sharp and straight, just incredible! The hydraulic part around the mouth is made of metal and amazingly sharp!

DSC09835_a_zpsncgl5tfe.jpg
DSC09834_a_zpstnj5udan.jpg
DSC09833_a_zpsffq6xayl.jpg
DSC09825_a_zpsae6eywny.jpg
DSC09828_a_zpsefdl5iwy.jpg
DSC09831_a_zps9jwwulcj.jpg
DSC09830_a_zps63lvb66p.jpg
DSC09821_a_zpskkfiar7m.jpg
DSC09824_a_zpsyet1muxf.jpg

Very nice to see you have acquired such a rare item, Congratulations. A grail piece to own for Terminator fans and thanks for sharing those amazing pics! Like to see this finished.

Damn, misread your name as darkdummy.

Now that sounds even better than my current username!

Just snap the half scale endo bust from HCG. Very nice item and I'm glad that I managed to get one with good teeth.
Did some comparsion with Chronicle half scale endo, it seems the new endo has a much narrower face.

DSC09845_a_zpsclqzt5uw.jpg
DSC09848_a_zpslte1vlmc.jpg
DSC09851_a_zpsmccvkp3m.jpg
DSC09843_a_zpsnii9wkgw.jpg
DSC09852_a_zpszzkhatb9.jpg

I'm a bit late to the party. ...
First thing I did was to clean it up, I left just a bit of weathering here and there to keep it a bit "creepy" I also weathered the teeth, it may not be for every one but I love it. The effect is much more subtle in person, the camera makes it look dark.
The name plate is a paper mock up. I'm having it printed on metal. I wanted it to look like a factory name plate, even though I don't think Cyberdyne was still around when the T800 was made.
2016-05-31 04.47.52.jpg
2016-05-31 04.48.28.jpg

I like the weathered teeth, I did something similar with mine, but more subtle. The clean teeth it comes with are not looking too good, weathering quite improves the look

Well done Brian, teeth look good and dirty, nuclear dust, human ashes and all! Nice touch on the name plate, I think it looks better than the original it comes with.

Can you describe the teeth weathering process briefly?

I made up a wash with black and brown acrylic paint thinned with water, rubbing alcohol, future floor wax and a drop of dishsoap.
It's about as thick as milg. Then just paunt on and let it run in the crevices. Wipe off any extra areas like high spots with a rag.
The floor wax is optional, it's a wash I already had made up for a bronze patina I had done. I also stipple a bit of this the thicker wash that had settled down to the bottom of the jar to give it a bit more dirty liok

darkdummy, you are lucky to snag a M1 skull. Congrats! Looking forward to seeing this beauty finished.

darkdummy, you are lucky to snag a M1 skull. Congrats! Looking forward to seeing this beauty finished.

Thanks mate!
I just receive the Icon Skull recently, will post some pics later.
It's far better than I thought and the shape is absolutely accurate, I didn't know the oval looking skull is actually Timeless not the Icon.

Back