Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get over how good the cleaned up one looks...

3lot2.jpg

anyone want to buy some figures?? :lol

Yes, me.

You clean a SS BD skull with nail polish remover, and there's a good chance you'll reveal major defects in the chrome. Speaking from bitter experience here; my advice would be not to clean. A little window cleaner can reveal some shine, but go easy.

Yes I head that the BD Endo Bust are the left over damaged clean version.So good advice is not to clean.

That may have been true at the start of production but it's been so long since they stopped making the clean version surely they must be all new busts by now?

Hi everybody,

I've had my 1:1 Clean Sideshow T800 bust since 2008. It has been in the box for over 1 year now and yesterday I decided to unbox it again to have a look at it. I noticed that it had some blue stains on some parts, and when I scrapped them with my finger nails the blue layer stains disappeared leaving a shiny silver spot. You can see it better in the photos (the last 2 photos). What are these blue stains? Is there anyway I can repair it?

Also , it feels like the rainbow effect has gotten darker somehow. What do you guys think?

I also found this article on wikipedia, can it be this? Bluing (steel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Imgur

I attached a photo album on imgur in the post. So what do you guys think I should do? I'm afraid it will just keep on getting worse and worse all the time

I attached a photo album on imgur in the post. So what do you guys think I should do? I'm afraid it will just keep on getting worse and worse all the time

It could be where your storing the endoskull has high humidity and that could possibly be causing the corrosion and surface discoloration. Keeping it in the box may also trap moisture if the room has humidity levels. So if moisture is around keep it where its dry(er) and that goes with all collectibles.

LOL... me and my reading skills. Sorry bud... misunderstood what you did. Just looked like the upper teeth were lowered in the pic.

I cut the joining part of the 2 lower front teeth. It was hard as hell, despite using a small professional file and a good cutter. Then weathered all teeth a bit. When I have some free time and will be able to go to take outside shots, will show the difference. It doesn't show well in that bad lighting photo alas.

Cool. What is the source of the endobust in the middle?

That's Beagle Bills Endoskull no. 006 (T1 version, correct second cover on the top, sideplates a bit bigger then in the T2 version) thinking about slitting the neck right down the middle.

10995221_1630274187194437_897552177_n.jpg

As you can see, it has a bit of an overbite, should bring the jaw a bit to front.

Back