Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Group.jpg

I don't get it.:dunno What do you mean open it? It's not magnetic.
Can some one post pics?:confused:

The circle plate on top of the skull's head is made of metal. The rod is a magnet and will help with pulling the said metal plate out. Here is a picture from Sideshow's site:

83331_press07-001.jpg

83331_press08-001.jpg

Wow the t 800 life size bust is amazing I think Im going to order one were do the batteries go for the light up eyes and how many does it take.

Just talked to sideshow they have another shipment of these coming in tried to get them to price match alter ego comics they have it for 450 how much is shipping on this peice.

Been waiting to get this bad boy for a long time and finally got one from ebay. The best thing was that I only had to pay $550 for it and $60 for shipping, this was one of the best deals that I ever got for a grail. This is so freaking awesome that I stared at it for about an hour. I couldn't find any edition number on mine, did SS not put any edition number on it? Also there's a small chip in the chrome on the jar, are there any way of fixing it? Here some pics of mine.

Picture570.jpg

Picture572.jpg

Picture573.jpg

Picture574.jpg

Picture575.jpg

Picture576.jpg

Picture577.jpg

Picture578.jpg

Sideshow has another batch coming in of the combat version I flexed payed mine my second payment gets charged in april. Sideshow told me this is not a numbered item the endo skulls are basically made to fill the demand that being said there hasent been any chrome ones being made but I like the combat version better.

Hey Bro's..I want to get me the Combat t-800..What is a Clean Combat T-800.Is that like a custom or something..Please help me out here on this..I want to get a clean one and a Combat one..I dont want to make a mistake and get the wrong one..And if you were only to have one or two in you collection what would you suggest..Thanks Ya..For the help

Hey Bro's..I want to get me the Combat t-800..What is a Clean Combat T-800.Is that like a custom or something..Please help me out here on this..I want to get a clean one and a Combat one..I dont want to make a mistake and get the wrong one..And if you were only to have one or two in you collection what would you suggest..Thanks Ya..For the help

There is only one combat version the clean combat version is a custom job people do basically they polish the combat dome untill it gets the chrome shine like the chrome version hope this helps. Id get your order in soon with sideshow I beleave its still on back order or you can get it for 50 dollars cheaper at alter ego comics.

Ya Thanks alot,,I thought that is what the claen was..What a great idea,Boy that has got to take alot ofwork and some time to do..Thanks for the insite..

Back