Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont forget the important, beautiful blue Nut.:)

Awesome pics everyone!

Of course..
the blue nut is epic :lecture :D

Here's a good side shot of the HCG clean version outside...

endoskull9.jpg

There it is! My hated enemy, that stinkin' blue nut on the back right side of the head! I loathe that!

FMWETA - YOU ARE THE MAN!

SS should have a sale, BOGOF (Buy One, Get One Free)

Other than the noticable wordings on the boxes and the print on the bottom of the bust, the Clean Version has the heat scard rainbow on the forehead and the blue nut:rolleyes: on the right top neck piston.

At least it is just one blue nut and not blue nuts!

3lot2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a sucker for shiny things, nice pic Spewer! And good job on the cleaning of the battle damaged skull.

Awesome photos, Toni and Mike :lecture

You guys have a sweet setup :clap

The rainbow effect of the sideshow clean is so pretty :D
Thanks for kind words FelMar, I don't have much but I'm really happy with the pieces I do own.

Of course..
the blue nut is epic :lecture :D

Here's a good side shot of the HCG clean version outside...
Very nice picture, I would love to see the BD version of a HCG skull outside, on a day light. If you ever get the chance/time, it would be great.
I might be getting BD skull soon, and I'd like it to be havily "damaged" just as the one you have, and not some light BD "misting" on it.
So I'm thinking to maybe get it "touched up" if it's not "damaged" enough.
I'll see about that :)

Help Needed

Hey guys, although I'm new here and don't have an Endo yet, I do plan on it, when I can afford one, but I need some help. Long story short I need a really good, high res photo of a skull for a graphic design class I'm taking for college. I know your probably thinking there's hundreds of photos of them on here. I know, I just spent 2 hours looking for one I want to use (including going through EVERY page of this thread), and I know it's been 2 hours because I missed all of T2 which I was going to watch before I started looking. I'd take one myself of course, but alas, I don't own an Endo as previously stated.

The main problem for me is that, even though there are some really nice photo's on here, not seem to be quite what I want. Either the angles were off, or the image was too small, or didn't have the best lighting. The closest one I found was this one https://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/andellis/chromendo1.jpg .

That is almost exactly what I need but there are still a few small problems. The main problem is I need a higher res photo, the higher the better. The second one is that the lighting, though really nice for the photo, is bad for me, and the background colors are wrong as well, again, for what I need.

Basically what I'm asking is that someone with an SS Clean Endo, and a nice DSLR camera, take a photo of theirs at the highest res possible (using the camera's RAW format would be best), from that exact angle (or as close as humanly possible anyway), at 70mm focal length (highly preferred), with an all white background, and good lighting coming from behind the camera, but no flash. Preferably with the eyes facing the camera (if possible, I don't know if they can be moved), and the eyes being on. Since I would need such a high res photo, I would need it emailed to me, especially if it's a RAW file.

I know that's a lot to ask, and that it probably won't happen, but if someone could do that, I would appreciate it so much, and if someone could do it, I would give credit to the photographer in the piece I'm planning on doing (not to mention you'd have a really nice & fancy photo of your bust, haha).

Anyway, I'm out for the night because I'm tired as hell as it is 0400 here and I've been working on this since ~0000, including the time trying to find the perfect photo. I'll check back tomorrow in hopes that someone will at least reply to this post, catch you guys later.

Guys, I'm sure the answer is somewhere in the 200+ pages, haven't read them all yet :)

question about the Toynami; is it possible to display this with the lights on but without the music playing? And how's the quality of the speaker (music)?

Thanks!

Martijn

Guys, I'm sure the answer is somewhere in the 200+ pages, haven't read them all yet :)

question about the Toynami; is it possible to display this with the lights on but without the music playing? And how's the quality of the speaker (music)?

Thanks!

Martijn

short answer is no. they are played concurrently.

The speaker is can do but nothing to write home about. :wave

Thanks for the fast reply!
Pitty 'cause I wanted to display it with continues lights on without driving the rest of the family to insanity :p
Maybe it is possible to disable some wires to the speaker? Can the base be opened by a phillips?

Cheers,

Martijn

Thanks for the fast reply!
Pitty 'cause I wanted to display it with continues lights on without driving the rest of the family to insanity :p
Maybe it is possible to disable some wires to the speaker? Can the base be opened by a phillips?

Cheers,

Martijn

Yes, it's possible to mod the endoskull, it's been done, and it isn't all that hard at all (at least a guy who did it said it's not that hard :p)
I actually quite like the sound feature, but I would love to have an option to have lights turned on a bit longer then 10 sec., I still haven't done anything about it, but I'm planning to look into it eventually!

Not mine, it belongs to friend of mine but I might be getting one soon. Anyone know the story behind the "Golden" Endo-skull??

Photo0672_EDIT.jpg

Photo0670_EDIT.jpg

Back