Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure......:lol:lol

Here it is then :)

There were only 50 golden skulls made. These are actually SAME HCG/XFX Endoskulls, but instead of chrome plating, these were plated golden, it's not ACTUAL gold :wink1:
They were produced when Arnold won office, and he used 25 pieces, gave them to his campaign supporters, and rest ended up in private collectors hands!

You can consider these extremely rare in terms of low number and exclusivity, but I, personally, am not some huge fan of the whole golden look, as it's just not the way Endo should look, right? :lol
Anyways, cool thing to own, however you put it!

Here it is then :)

There were only 50 golden skulls made. These are actually SAME HCG/XFX Endoskulls, but instead of chrome plating, these were plated golden, it's not ACTUAL gold :wink1:
They were produced when Arnold won office, and he used 25 pieces, gave them to his campaign supporters, and rest ended up in private collectors hands!

You can consider these extremely rare in terms of low number and exclusivity, but I, personally, am not some huge fan of the whole golden look, as it's just not the way Endo should look, right? :lol
Anyways, cool thing to own, however you put it!

Ohhhhh Hell yeah!!!!! C'mon "Golden" Endo. I'm sure it'll look good next to my other ones.:yess::yess::yess:

Ohhhhh Hell yeah!!!!! C'mon "Golden" Endo. I'm sure it'll look good next to my other ones.:yess::yess::yess:

Well, it's a "looker" no doubt about that!

If you can get one, don't miss the chance! And then, post some pictures, it's even hard to find some pictures of these skulls, I've seen only handful at best.

What about that Black looking one on the left??

Photo0672_EDIT.jpg

That's not black, it's probably only shadow, or if it is black, it's only base painted in black, but I'm guessing it looks like that because of the angle that picture is taken, and base wasn't lit up.

That is the v2 of HCG half scale Endoskull.
When you turn it on, nameplate lights up blue.
Here:
buste-endoskull-echelle-1:2-HCG-2.jpg

buste-endoskull-echelle-1:2-HCG-1.jpg

2z3tpvr.jpg

:D

EDIT: Let me tell you about all of them from left to right.

The first one (on the left) is 1:4 scale HCG Endoskull.
Second one is v2 1:2 scale HCG Endoskull (clean version)
Third one is the Golden Edition HCG/XFX Endoskull
Fourth one is v1 1:2 scale HCG Endoskull (clean version)

That's not black, it's probably only shadow, or if it is black, it's only base painted in black, but I'm guessing it looks like that because of the angle that picture is taken, and base wasn't lit up.

That is the v2 of HCG half scale Endoskull.
When you turn it on, nameplate lights up blue.
Here:
buste-endoskull-echelle-1:2-HCG-2.jpg

buste-endoskull-echelle-1:2-HCG-1.jpg

2z3tpvr.jpg

:D

EDIT: Let me tell you about all of them from left to right.

The first one (on the left) is 1:4 scale HCG Endoskull.
Second one is v2 1:2 scale HCG Endoskull (clean version)
Third one is the Golden Edition HCG/XFX Endoskull
Fourth one is v1 1:2 scale HCG Endoskull (clean version)

It shall be mine!!!!!:lol:lol:lol

I know this picture ;)

The golden one is very.... rainbow-ish. I think that would be what the guys from Village People would like to own if you know what I mean. :lol

Shame on me for not giving you the credit for the picture! The whole thread at StatueForum is very interesting!

And about the Gold skull, well, when I look at it, I get some gangsta pimp feel about it, like it's something that could be found at Snoop Doggs house.

Shame on me for not giving you the credit for the picture! The whole thread at StatueForum is very interesting!

Not to worry my friend:wave

And about the Gold skull, well, when I look at it, I get some gangsta pimp feel about it, like it's something that could be found at Snoop Doggs house.

Indeed!:lol

FINALLY!!!

It has arrived. This is pretty much a grail for me, it was one of the first collectibles I saw and I'm SO happy to finally have it. Yay! :love

I'm planning to clean him up a little bit, but not totally, I like em grungy.
And hopefully make the teeth look more realistic.

100_2912.jpg

:peace

FINALLY!!!

It has arrived. This is pretty much a grail for me, it was one of the first collectibles I saw and I'm SO happy to finally have it. Yay! :love

I'm planning to clean him up a little bit, but not totally, I like em grungy.
And hopefully make the teeth look more realistic.

100_2912.jpg

:peace

congrats! im still umming and arring about this piece.
i dont own any busts but this would be the one id get if i were to get one.
the full life size endo keeps distracting me though...even though i'll probably never get him either :(

Have a mint condition TX 1:! head looking to sell .Might put on ebay . any interest ? Mint condition prop and box .Lights work.

OK so my SSC T2 T-800 Endoskeleton Life Size Bust Combat Version from Mike at Razor's Edge came today after I ordered him on Tuesday and the thing is awesome! The details are amazing and the weight, jeeez it's heavier than any of my Star Wars life size busts, except maybe Grievous.
I have one question though, what's the tiny rod for? Mine has a keychain attached to it. I don't remember it from the movie.

Pics to follow later.

Back