Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed209, very nice collection! Like it a lot! (I still like Toynami/HCG skull much more then SS piece :D)

DJHilalo, how come you're selling your collection?! If you have all these stuff...then WOW, it's really impressive, I wouldn't let it go off just like that..
Have any pictures of collection?!

DJHilalo, how come you're selling your collection?! If you have all these stuff...then WOW, it's really impressive, I wouldn't let it go off just like that..
Have any pictures of collection?!
Got a mortgage & a new house, I simply need the money for that unfortunately, Terminator is my fav flick and been collecting for years, also have other stuff like Predator CM, all must go :(

Have couple of old pictures of some of my stuff, here ya go:

Thanks Balsquat, but I wish I could keep them, unfortunately I have to and yes it is sad to see them go but hopefully they will go for a reasonable price to make up for their loss and for part of mortgage...

hope u recover financially asap, djhilalo.

but don't worry. later when you're back on your feet, those great collectibles will still be available on the aftermarket. :)

I bought direct from Sideshow, I'm very happy with the price as our dollar has been high during the flexipay period, overall I paid less then what I could get it locally on sale including the postage.
Theres no duty for me on items under $1000au

The shipping from SS to Aus. is a killer. Even with the massive shipping price tag it's the way to go at the moment, with the current exchange rate.

Congrats man!

Thanks! the shipping was the unknown factor here and was way over SSC's quote (which was high), but still it all worked out well.
Do you happen to know what a single figure would cost in postage? I've one on order but may cancel if shipping is excessive

In the past shipping for a single 1/6th figure has been in the range of $60 - $70 US. They will usually quote 40 or so, don't believe it. Two figures usually come in around $90+.

Apparently it has to do with the dimensional size of the box. Big box, big bucks. If you can get it from Hong Kong it will save you a ????load in shipping.

But I like the go with SS on certain items, their CS can't be beat.

In the past shipping for a single 1/6th figure has been in the range of $60 - $70 US. They will usually quote 40 or so, don't believe it. Two figures usually come in around $90+.

Apparently it has to do with the dimensional size of the box. Big box, big bucks. If you can get it from Hong Kong it will save you a ????load in shipping.

But I like the go with SS on certain items, their CS can't be beat.

Dayam...that sucks. Must be hard to be a collector over there without a big local retail distributor for this stuff.

Dayam...that sucks. Must be hard to be a collector over there without a big local retail distributor for this stuff.

Its worse cos the Exclusives can only be gotten thru SS most of the times. :banghead

I've started saving up for how much the Wolvie PF ex is going to cost in terms of shipping.
:naughty

Back