Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Care to post a link, I would like to see it....No way I'll buy it, but just to check it out..

I can't find it?!

Thanks for the link.....I was looking for it a bit more, and just couldn't find it.. Weird! :)

Yeah, looks like it could go for a cheap, however buy it now price isn't cheap at all :D

Still, I'd love to get me a battle damaged one!

There's a reserve price on the auction so depending on what it is it might not be cheap.

Does anyone know if the SSC Endo is safe to sit on the detolf's shelves?

Don't have one so can't be certain (Detolf). But, I've seen heaps of photo's of it in Detolf's, I think some people have doubled up the shelves.

It should be fine - I wouldn't worry about the glass, more the shelf supports. It's heavy - but not that heavy.

My T-800 and T-X :)

33207090.jpg

27305468.jpg

I just simply don't understand why didn't SideShow made a 3D plaque on front for T-800....
Especially considering that these skulls have both the same base, it would look so much nicer!

I just simply don't understand why didn't SideShow made a 3D plaque on front for T-800....
Especially considering that these skulls have both the same base, it would look so much nicer!

Same here. The HCG Endo 3-Dbase looks very similar to SS T-X's...

Thanks for the link, it didn't answer the question but was a good read anyway :D

actually there is one way to find out without risking damage to the endoskull.

Weigh the skull, then put an object of equivalent weight where the endoskull would be and observe what happens over the next week or so.

:D

Back