Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There should be tons of shops around your area that does custom vinyl decals. Business' that do printing, silkscreening, car decals should be able to make you up a set.

All they do is take an image file (you provide or they can design it for you) and use a plotter to cut it out of adhesive vinyl.

I just got my Combat Endoskull in today. I'm going to wipe off the T2 nameplate and get a local shop to make me a set of custom Cyberdyne decals.

My three endo busts. 2x full scale and 1x half scale on far right.

3ENDOS.jpg

wow, 3 endobusts. that's dedication.

nice score, tyler.
(weird, feels like i'm addressing myself... :D)

Thanks. I get what your saying. When other members quote you and call you Tyler, I think to myself "I don't remember saying that.":D

My three endo busts. 2x full scale and 1x half scale on far right.

3ENDOS.jpg

I wish I could recreate my logo to look like the 3D ones. The Pyramid would look awesome. One thing I absolutely hate about these 3D ones here though is that even the little trademark "TM" or registered "R" in a circle is in 3D. That to me just ruins the entire display feng shui. Lame. Nice skulls though.

I finally got around to taking a picture of my Clean T-800 & TX endoskulls. Just waiting for Sideshow to finish building my combat T-800 to complete the family :D

DSC00427.jpg

Thanks. I get what your saying. When other members quote you and call you Tyler, I think to myself "I don't remember saying that.":D

well, then again, tyler durden IS actually two identities. but he's also the same person. btw, i think there's another member called "tylerd". errr... :confused:

anyway, u can be edward norton. brad pitt's already taken. :monkey3

I finally got around to taking a picture of my Clean T-800 & TX endoskulls. Just waiting for Sideshow to finish building my combat T-800 to complete the family :D

hmmm, been kinda tempted by the thought of getting a tx bust. it is one sweet design. i guess the only thing holding me back is the fact that it comes from a non-existent movie... :rolleyes:

Well got another skull.. the hcg RE mini.:chew

So decided to take a few pics of my pitiful collection.:eek:

Have my name down for quite alot... So alot more Terminator goodies to come... Bit of a mess at the mo.. Waiting to move into a new house so display will be made when im there...

DSC00376.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

DSC00378.jpg

My chest piece in the background and face :D

DSC00381.jpg

Fantastic, Yes... I have had his site bookmark for years... Dont think i could be bothered with all the stuff he collects though...

Nice collection Endomania!

Cheers mate.. I wouldn't say its great.. Take away my 1.1 bust and other mini bust as they were both broke in transit :gun, and glued which i wasnt told about:emperor, so ill soon be replacing them with perfect items, if i can find them.. :)

Congrats guys!
Nice pick up Freman.... The TX is on my wish list and hopefully I'll snag her next year.

Back