Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi gang... :peace

Avid Terminator fan myself... With a little collection at the moment (well i think little...). This thread is just pure awesomeness and really glad everyone loves the simple menacing endo design as much as me....:drool:

Was going to join when i have a bigger endo collection, But had to join to say

"eckkert, You silly fooknut, Get out, and stop ruining the thread you retarded Jealous monkey"

hold.jpg

hold5.jpg

hold2.jpg

skul.jpg

That skull looks superb :horror Can we have more pics/close ups?? What was it off? Fancy selling it :D

Endomania, that's a SideShow BattleDamaged skull that got really damaged, so it was made in that way to look interesting..

One cool Marine did that to it :p

Last edited:
Ahh, So its a 1.1 skull.... Looks fantastic.. Cheers mate

Can we have more pics/close ups as i might have a go at one myself on a hcg :D, Lol..

Shame it got damaged accidentally...But after that controled damage really made it look unique and properly "battle damaged" I like the final outcome (even tho it little hurts to watch at that skull)

Cheers JKNO.. But i think you misunderstood my question.. I was asking for more pictures of Felmars one off...

But thanks :cool:

I bit the bullet and picked up the combat version on e-bay from a local seller so I can actually pick it up in person and save on shipping. Same guy I bought my T-800 PF figure from!

I just packed down my HCG 1:1 Endoskull(clean) in the box cause I'm going to sell it, but while I was opening the boxes I realized that I didnt have that "white stuff" to cover the endoskull with when its in the styrofoam, is that a big problem?

For now I just used a plastic bag to cover the endoskull up while its in the styrofoam, will that work or is the bag going to damage the bust in some way? Is it any other stuff I can use to cover it up?

Yeah!
After nearly 3 months wait, my Combat Endoskull finally arrived this weekend.

Ordered it directly from Sideshow (FlexPay-style) Well worth the wait! :D
Looks so awesome in real life!

Not too happy abouth the weathering though, so I'm gonna clean him up..

Cheers

Back